On this page you will find a link to a professionally written graduate architect CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Graduate Architect CV example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Areas to focus on when writing a graduate architect CV:
- Experience of AutoCAD and other specialist software.
- Client facing with good inter-personnel skills.
- Demonstrate your creative and technical ability.
- Knowledge of building regulations.
- Dealing with planning applications.
- Able to work on a number of projects at once.
- Able to negotiate with clients.
- Report writing skills.
- Coordinating architectural work plans and also implementing them.
- Familiar with methods of procurement, including the bid and evaluation process.