On this page you will find a link to a professionally written graduate architect CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Graduate Architect CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a graduate architect CV:
- Experience of AutoCAD and other specialist software.
- Client facing with good inter-personnel skills.
- Demonstrate your creative and technical ability.
- Knowledge of building regulations.
- Dealing with planning applications.
- Able to work on a number of projects at once.
- Able to negotiate with clients.
- Report writing skills.
- Coordinating architectural work plans and also implementing them.
- Familiar with methods of procurement, including the bid and evaluation process.