The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A capable Information Manager who can play a pivotal role in helping organisations to get the most from the information and technologies they use. Maxine has experience of providing strategic leadership and subject-matter expertise to teams and is very good at delivering a quality service which achieves high levels of user satisfaction. She possesses an in-depth understanding of how to manager complex and interrelated information systems. Through her career she has worked with sensitive documentation and material. Her current role is office based and she spends a lot of time in front of a computer coming up with cost-effective and practical solutions to problems. On a personal level she has a proven ability to work independently, and additionally has a pro-active and constructive approach to working as a member of a team. Right now, she wants to move forward in her career and join a technology driven business where there will be exceptional career progression opportunities.
INFORMATION MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for driving the use of electronic document and information management systems across the company.
- Providing high levels of advice to departmental managers on the management and workflow of corporate information.
- Responding to written and verbal enquiries in a professional manner.
- Ensuring that software licensing laws are followed.
- Deciding on which computer hardware and software to purchase for the company.
- Writing and editing reports, publications and website content.
- Translating company public policy goals and issues so that everyone can understand them.
- Giving advice to colleagues and clients, on the use of electronic information services.
- Organising the electronic conversion of paper documents.
- Giving technical assistance to users as regards to their hardware and software needs.
- Analysing statistical information and then producing reports from it.
- Communicating with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ensuring that proposed solutions are properly understood by those who will execute them.
- High level of IT skills.
- Ability to engage with junior and senior staff at all levels.
- Familiar and confident with security process and procedures.
- Excellent research and data mining skills.
- Collecting and analysing information.
- Superb attention to detail along with a strong commitment to developing the highest levels of information quality and integrity.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to strike up and keep a conversation going with people I have just met.
- Can quickly develop excellent working relationships with new colleagues.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Information Manager resume
Information Manager resume template
Information Officer resume
Information Officer resume template