The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine has extensive technical expertise across the Information Strategy and Management landscape and possesses a strong track record of delivering Information Management Services within complex environments. She has not trouble exploring issues relevant to information systems development in the context of the modern business workplace. All of this helps her to understand the changing nature of information systems and the implications of this on a organisations operations. As a true team player she can quickly create professional and effective working relationships with senior management and staff. Being a true professional means she has the skills needed to manage multiple conflicting priorities, meet deadlines and exercise discretion and sound professional judgement to ensure high quality service results. Currently she is looking to join a company where she will be part of a close knit and sociable team.
INFORMATION MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for the security and effective operation of all information and related computer systems in the company.
- Evaluation existing information systems and making sure they meet the required standards.
- Ensuring that the company’s websites content is up to date, informative and engaging and in line with the company’s objectives.
- Developing new ways of managing information.
- Championing an innovation-focused culture across the information team and throughout the company.
- Managing the company’s IT budget.
- Writing up detailed reports, analyses and recommendations for senior management.
- Training up new members of staff who have just recently joined the company.
- Selecting and then purchasing relevant hardware, software and related supplies.
- Monitoring and reporting on web traffic through appropriate analytics.
- Ensuring that the company and its processes are compliant with information legislation.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- High level competency in statistical analysis.
- Working effectively as an integral member of a team.
- Good knowledge of MS applications such as Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational skills and proven ability to prioritise duties to meet deadlines.
- Ability to see own role in relation to the wider operational context of the company.
- Exceptional to detail and a commitment to service standards.
- Committed to keeping up to date with new technology.
- Confident enough to represent the company as part of a Project Team in front of customers.
- Not afraid to stand up to authority when she sees something wrong.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Information Manager resume
Information Manager resume template
Information Officer resume
Information Officer resume template