The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine can manage and develop information systems that make data easily accessible and retrievable by others. She has a demonstrable track record of driving improvements in Information Management functions and developing services in response to changes to user demand, legislation and compliance issues. You can rely on her to manage the complex information challenges that confront your company. In her current role she plays a key role in the business and has full control over the structure, processing and delivery of information. Aside from her managerial competencies she is a good organiser who can employ sound judgment and decision making amongst competing demands. On a personal level she has high standards of professionalism and always display a positive and constructive approach towards her work and duties. Right now, she is looking for a suitable role with a company that is respectful of cultural, social and ethical differences and which fosters an environment of continuous learning.
INFORMATION MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for consulting and advising colleagues on the development of information systems that will meet the needs of their individual departments.
- Meeting regularly with senior management to review the status of their computer programs and information systems.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Scheduling and then holding meetings, teleconferences and videoconferences with work colleagues.
- Ensure that all required work is delivered within the budgetary and resource constraints of the company.
- Finding places to source reliable information from.
- Resolving any problems and bottlenecks that occur in the information management cycle.
- Cataloguing and indexing materials and information in a logical way.
- Maintaining and keeping secure staff data field names, screen locations, security passwords, and other sensitive information.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for staff members.
- Working closely with other ICT staff such as the Chief Information Officer as well as external third parties.
- Evaluating user requests for application development.
- Identifying which information is relevant where and when.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent knowledge regarding GDPR and the implications of this for the company.
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends and developments in Information Systems.
- Have a degree relevant to the job role.
- Have previous experience of working for law firms, accountants and research institutions.
- Find it easy to establish and develop relationships with people from different cultures.
- Superb public speaker who can adapt style to suit the listening audience.
- Working effectively with others to clearly define the required and most important values, direction and policies needed.
- Can put plans into action immediately.
- Can work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Sociable by nature and able to inspire trust and confidence in others.
- Strong commitment to ongoing own personal and professional development.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Content management systems
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Information Manager resume
Information Manager resume template
Information Officer resume
Information Officer resume template