On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Music Teacher CV template:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Music Teacher CV template;
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
A energetic, experienced and creative music teacher with a proven ability to get the very best out of pupils. An expert at identifying the appropriate resources required for a subject matter and then ensuring that they are used efficiently, effectively and safely. Able to demonstrate and encourage high standards of professionalism from all staff and having a capability to support aspiring young musicians.
Presently looking for a suitable teaching positions with a progressive school that offers competitive rates of pay and also opportunities for professional development.
Comprehensive Secondary School
MUSIC TEACHER – May 2008 – Present
A well-qualified teacher who is supporting the work of a successful and well established music department. Teaching pupils the basic principles of music and singing, such as melody, beat and tempo. Whilst at the same time delivering high quality teaching, learning and curriculum development across the Key Stages.
- Developing teaching material for music classes.
- Evaluating a students’ interest, aptitude and temperament to determine a suitable instrument for them.
- Planning and preparing music classes for pupils.
- Organising choirs and bands.
- Instructing school pupils in vocal and instrumental music.
- Helping pupils prepare for examinations and tests.
- Involved in the ordering of musical instruments.
- Storing away safety musical equipment and supplies.
- Providing individual or group vocal and instrumental lessons.
- In charge of running the school choir.
- Assisting students with extra-curricular activities.
- Showing pupils the difference between musical styles such as pop music, jazz and classical.
- Running a busy and varied programme of extra curricular activities after school.
- Meeting parents, the performing arts team and other teachers to discuss a pupils progress.
- Taking students on outings to musical events.
- Attending parents evenings.
- Responsible for all of the necessary exam preparation and administration.
- Keeping up-to-date about subject development.
- Evaluating pupil performance and encouraging those who are lagging behind.
- Accurately updating the assessment, recording and reporting systems to monitor a students progress.
- Helping students to rehearse musical programs for the school and local community.
- Attending teaching conferences.
- Writing bi-annual reports for pupils and maintaining records of their progress.
- Teaching pupils how to correctly play musical instruments like the piano, guitar and tambourines.
- Up to date with the latest in music technology.
- Ability to quickly establish a rapport with pupils.
- Willing to give private lessons.
- Able to motivate pupils to exceed their expectations.
- Fully aware of the National Curriculum and of local and national initiatives.
- Capable of co-ordinating the resources of the faculty to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Possessing a highly motivated, flexible and determined outlook.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Having a assertive, positive and helpful approach.
- Having a flexible approach to working hours.
- Confident in both staff and pupils and in what they can achieve.
- Able to manage diversity.
- Can maintain absolute confidentiality and loyalty.
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Hold QTS status
Evesham North University 2005 – 2008
Bachelor’s degree in Music
Coventry North School 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
More teacher CV examples:
Relevant teacher cover letters:
Online music degree courses