On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Quality Control Inspector resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Quality Control Inspector resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A process-oriented and, results-driven Quality Control Inspector who has a passion for excellence. Maxine has experience of working on the production of a wide variety of manufactured goods and possesses a successful track of determining whether products meet expected standards. She has a technical mind that excels when being challenged and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit along with a successful track record of ensuring the timeliness, quality and accuracy of a production process. As a highly motivated individual she can effectively execute the essential duties and responsibilities of this post. Her key strengths include conducting quality control activities and ensuring compliance with legal specifications. In addition to this she has experience of using the latest electronic inspection equipment and tools including torque wrenches, rulers, calipers and gauges. Right now she is looking for a challenging work position with a company that encourages new ideas and solutions from its staff.
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for checking that a company’s products meet national and international quality standards.
- Monitoring and examining each stage of production.
- Ensuring that all testing is performed to the highest standards.
- Distributing written Quality Assurance results to appropriate parties.
- Monitoring all inspection and testing equipment to ensure current and valid calibration.
- Writing up evaluations and assessments.
- Reading blueprints and specifications.
- Conducting quality audits and surveys.
- Checking that production methods meet relevant legislation.
- Recommending changes to a production process.
- Making sure that company employees follow documented procedures and standards.
- Carrying out final inspections.
- Identifying unsafe working practices.
- Looking out for defects in a product.
- Making sure that labels are accurate.
- Discussing inspection results and conclusions with production managers.
- Performing inspections of purchased parts.
- Entering inspection results into a database.
TRAINEE INSPECTOR – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Using data to substantiate decision-making.
- Carrying out functional testing on components and subcomponents.
- Knowledge of audit standards.
- Paying close attention to detail.
- Writing up reports for quality managers.
- Relating well to others.
- Eager to develop new and specialized skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Business Administration Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Quality cover letters
Quality Manager cover letter example
Resume template examples