The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A talented individual who will bring her sales talent, fashion sense, and passion for clothing to your company. Maxine has a proven track record of success in sales and possesses the ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints. She is service oriented, has superb presentations skills and will always maintain a professional image through her appearance and dress. As a winner who won’t take no for an answer she will consistently exceed your expectations. On a personal level she is willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays. On a physical level she has the strength to reach, move, and handle merchandise in both high and low areas. She has experience of working in a high pace upscale retail location, and has the high ethics standard, integrity, discipline and company loyalty that you are looking for in a candidate. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that offers its staff superb career opportunities, job enrichment and a supportive work environment.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for creating a sales environment that enhances the buying experience. Also in charge of driving the full sales lifecycle, from initial contact to demonstrations and sale.
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service.
- Assisting customers with questions, needs and purchases.
- Attending weekly sales meetings.
- Cultivating successful relationships with retail customers.
- Completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner.
- Leading all social media sales initiatives.
- Cleaning shelves, counters, and tables.
- Greeting each customer that comes into the store in a warm manner.
- Identifying customer requirements.
- Preparing merchandise for display.
- Assisting customers with purchase decisions.
- Assisting in physical inventory counts.
- Implementing all visual merchandising standards.
- Setting up merchandise on the sales floor.
- Making sure that customers receive receipts on all purchases.
- Helping customers try on or fit merchandise.
- Watching out for loss prevention through leakage and theft.
TRAINEE SALES ASSOCIATE – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Comprehensive knowledge of sales techniques and best business practices.
- Providing insights into consumer behaviour.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Maintaining high visibility and energy levels on the shop floor.
- Extensive sales software knowledge.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk around for long periods of time.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Enthusiastic attitude in person and over the telephone.
- Natural ability to communicate with others.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Can easily make connections with various kinds of people.
- Displaying a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
- Can bend, twist, and stand to perform job functions.
- Able to adapt to the immediate or unforeseen challenges.
- Detail orientated and consistently accurate.
- Can quickly learn new processes.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Retail merchandise sales
Solution selling techniques
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Retail Sales Associate resume examples
Retail Sales Associate resume 1
Retail Sales Associate resume 2
Retail Sales Associate resume 3
Retail Sales Associate cover letter examples
Retail Sales Associate cover letter 1
Retail Sales Associate cover letter 2
Retail Sales Associate cover letter 3