The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine can keep customers happy, shelves stocked, tills manned and displays looking beautiful. She has a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude towards ascertaining the customers’ needs and wants and ensuring that all of them are met. In her current role she is the friendly face of the store and has a reputation for upholding its reputation by helping each customer find exactly what they came in for. She knows how to develop the name and image of a business through compliance with all company policy and procedures. As a fast learner she finds it easily keep up to date with a stores product’s in order to help customers. On a personal level she is willing to be held accountable for the prevention of stock loss including theft, damages, breakages and transactional errors. Right now, she is looking to join a company where she will receive the tools and support needed to make a big success of the role.
SALES ASSISTANT – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for meeting, greeting, and providing customers with an exceptional level of service from the moment they enter the store.
- On hand to answer any questions customers may have.
- Accurately processing cash, cheque and credit card transactions through the till system.
- Demonstrating products to potential customers.
- Using the stores iPAD to check competitor pricing.
- Maintaining the appearance of the store.
- Checking the ID of customers who look 25 and under.
- Providing alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
- Keeping stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- Maintaining shop floor standards both at the front and back of house.
- Looking out for shoplifters and quickly reporting to the security guard any suspicious activities.
- Inspecting merchandise to ensure it is correctly priced and displayed.
- Processing refunds and exchanges in line with store policies.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Have an understanding of the requirements needed to work in a target orientated environment.
- High levels of enthusiasm, drive and motivation.
- Excellent customer care and advanced selling skills.
- Acting with a professional and respectful manner with all customers.
- Want to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment.
- Flexible, in the work I do and the hours I work.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
More Sales Assistant CV templates
Sales Assistant CV template
Sales Assistant CV template 2
Sales Assistant CV template 3
Sales Assistant CV template 4
Sales Assistant CV template 5
Sales Assistant CV template 6
Sales Assistant cover letter examples
Sales assistant cover letter
Sales assistant cover letter 1
Sales assistant cover letter 2
Sales assistant cover letter 3
Sales assistant cover letter 4
Sales assistant cover letter 5