This is a resource page where job seekers interested in applying for sales assistant vacancies will find a list of professionally designed sales assistant CV templates. They can use the samples below to gain an excellent idea of how to write an eye catching and interview winning resume for their dream job.
Purchase the editable MS Word versions of all the below CV templates for only £5
If you would like the fully editable MS Word versions of the CV templates below then you can purchase all of them for ONLY £5 (see below).
Click on any CV or cover letter below to see it’s full PDF version.
Sales Assistant CV 1
Sales Assistant cover letter 1
Sales Assistant CV 2
Sales Assistant cover letter 2
Sales Assistant CV 3
Sales Assistant cover letter 3
Sales Assistant CV 4
Sales Assistant cover letter 4
Sales Assistant CV 5
Sales Assistant cover letter 5
Sales Assistant CV 6
Sales Assistant cover letter 6
Sales Assistant CV 7
Sales Assistant cover letter 7
Sales Assistant CV 8
Sales Assistant cover letter 8
BUY THE EDITABLE VERSIONS OF ALL THE ABOVE CVs FOR ONLY £5
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
These templates can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send them out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However they must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Entry level Sales Assistant resume that is ideal for a student or someone who has no work experience;-
More Sales Assistant CV templates;
134 Anywhere Road Coventry CV6 7RF
T: 0121 638 0026 M: number here E: firstname.lastname@example.org
An experienced sales assistant who enjoys client interaction, working on a shop floor and selling to the public. Articulate with excellent negotiating skills and an ability to provide a highly personalized service to customers. Able to make sure that goods are attractively displayed and confident enough to assist unsure customers with product selection. Looking to continue a career as a sales assistant with a suitable position in a retail environment.
Retail Department Store – Coventry
SALES ASSISTANT June 2008 – Present
Working in a retail environment providing exceptional customer service and demonstrating product knowledge to maximise sales. Responsible for greeting customers with a smile and creating a friendly, welcoming atmosphere and providing them with detailed merchandise information and advice.
- Providing information to customers to help them select the best products.
- Take cash from customers and process transactions accurately & efficiently.
- Keeping up-to-date with all current promotions within the store.
- Identifying customers who need assistance on the shop floor.
- Operating the till and accurately counting and reconciling the till float.
- Being alert to thefts and fraudulent bank notes, cheques or credit cards.
- Accurately processing all methods of payment.
- Making sure the store is clean, tidy and safe at all times.
- Identifying sales opportunities & trends & highlighting these to Sales Managers.
- Working as part of a team and assisting colleagues when necessary.
- Taking delivery of stock from suppliers or warehouse and storing appropriately.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs, without being overbearing.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Having a friendly & professional manner.
- Able to commit at short notice to overtime during busy trading periods.
- Aware of brand marketing, pricing and positioning.
- A proactive and passionate attitude towards sales.
- Have the ability to listen to the customers needs.
- Immaculate presentation, always well smartly dressed.
- Knowledge of cataloging and inventory techniques.
- Physically fit and able to walk around for long periods as well as do lifting.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Customer care & service
Dealing with customer complaints
GNVQ in Retail and Distributive Services
First Aid qualified
Plenty of stamina
NVQ/SVQ Retail Operations at levels 2
Nuneaton North College 2006 – 2008
A levels: Maths [A] English [B] Technology [B] Science [C]
Coventry Central College 2004 – 2006
Available on request.
Sales Assistant cover letter examples
Sales assistant cover letter
Sales assistant cover letter 1
Sales assistant cover letter 2
Sales assistant cover letter 3
Sales assistant cover letter 4
Sales assistant cover letter 5
Retail Sales Assistant
Retail Sales Assistant CV
Retail CV template
Retail Security Officer CV
Retail Security Officer CV template
Retail store manager resume
Retail store manager resume
Retail sales manager resume
Retail sales manager resume
Retail operations manager CV
Retail operations manager CV example
Copyright information – Please read
© This CV template is the copyright of Dayjob Ltd August 2010. Jobseekers may use this CV example for their own personal use to help them create their own CVs. You are most welcome to link to this page or any other page on our site. However these CVs must not be distributed or made available on other websites without our prior permission. For any questions relating to the use of this CV template please email: email@example.com.