On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Sales Associate resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Sales Associate resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen is an expert at providing exceptional customer service and creating a customer centric environment. She is a goal oriented individual who embraces the challenge of mediocrity and pushes past it. Possessing extensive knowledge of basic retail concepts, visual merchandising and loss prevention techniques has allowed her in the past to achieve all goals that have been set for her. As a true professional she always exhibits a cheerful demeanour toward others, and uses a win-win approach to help remove barriers. Her key strengths lie in the fields of customer satisfaction, sales generation and loss prevention. During her career she has worked in well-known retail stores and has successfully sold equipment, furniture, shoes and clothes. Right now she would like to work for a company that shares her values and commitment to delivering a friendly and enthusiastic customer experience to all shoppers.
SALES ASSOCIATE – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for ensuring that each customer receives the best service possible, and for assisting in the execution of all store initiatives that contribute to generating sales.
- Responding quickly and resourcefully to customer requests or concerns.
- Using suggestive selling techniques to increase sales.
- Giving information to customers about products.
- Operating the till.
- Up selling and making recommendations to customers.
- Serving multiple customers in a short period of time.
- Carrying out re-merchandising, display, price markdowns duties.
- Accurately completing cash register transactions.
- Receiving store deliveries.
- Representing the store in a professional and positive manner.
- Creating and maintaining long-term relationships with regular customers.
- Assisting in all store administrative tasks.
- Taking care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Executing marketing and visual merchandising initiatives.
- Occasionally opening and closing the store.
- Organising the display of merchandise.
- Assisting customers with choices by providing them with information about products.
- Participating in physical inventory counts.
- Adhering to all store retail policies and procedures.
SALES ASSISTANT – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to engage and speak to customers.
- Superb people and sales skills.
- Customer service experience in a retail environment.
- Knowledge and experience in using computer systems.
- Communicating effectively and professionally.
- Can work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Highly enthusiastic individual who has a strong desire and commitment to achieve both personal and professional goals.
- High energy levels.
- Physically fit and capable of repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting and climbing.
- Willing to take ownership of problems.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Willing to work late nights, overtime and weekends.
- Punctual and always on time for work.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Retail operating standards
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.