On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Science Teacher resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Science Teacher resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An ambitious, enthusiastic and excellent classroom practitioner who values each pupil as an individual and who will always play a full part in the life of a school. Maxine comes to you not only with a strong background in creating engaging lessons that make students think, but also as an expert at setting high expectations for academic performance and behaviour. She is someone who possess a variety of competencies that set her apart from other candidates, chief amongst these is her ability to fundamentally change the lives of her students. As a seasoned and accomplished professional she can teach Science subjects, life skills preparation, and workplace training. Aside from her technical competencies, her pleasant manner and excellent communication skills allow her to develop the character of young people and prepare them for adult life. On a personal level she is someone who believes the achievement gap is an injustice, and who possesses an unrelenting commitment to closing it. At the moment she is looking for a suitable position with an employer who can offer the right applicant excellent future career opportunities.
SCIENCE TEACHER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for not only promoting the general progress of students but also for helping them to progress towards the schools learning objectives.
- Planning and implementing lab-based science lessons based on school standards.
- Constantly encouraging students to grow, learn and improve.
- Keeping accurate student report cards as well as attendance and discipline records.
- Teaching a level of science that is appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Using the latest technology in classes.
- Keeping the science laboratory organised, safe and clean.
- Teaching Science to groups of students from all abilities.
- Reviewing a student’s academic progress against set targets.
- Dealing quickly with inappropriate student behaviour.
- Modifying lesson plans to heighten learning.
- Marking a student’s coursework work.Involved in shaping the future of the school.
- Engaging students in active learning.
- Organising science trips and experiments.
- Ensuring that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives.
- Working in partnership with other teaching staff on a daily basis.
- Encouraging all students to be actively engaged in their own learning.
TRAINEE TEACHER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of working with at-risk students.
- Experience of working in culturally diverse setting.
- Knowledge of the latest instructional technology.
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Treating all students fairly, consistently and without prejudice.
- Setting a good example to students in terms of appropriate dress, punctuality and attendance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online Teaching degree