Put your knowledge to the test by having a go at our challenging CPR quiz. Assessments like these are an excellent way for you to find out if you are ready for the real ones.
GET THIS CERTIFICATE – FREE
Certificate of Achievement
GET THIS CERTIFICATE FOR FREE
All you need to do is register (quick and free) and answer related questions.
To begin click below;
Upon passing the quiz you will be able to immediately download your personalized certificate.
IMPORTANT – We do not provide formal or accredited CPR or First Aid training. This quiz and certificate is not accredited or authorized by any organization or authority.
On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Security Guard resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Security Guard resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A passionate, service-focused individual who consistently manages time and processes to create maximum efficiency with minimum disruption. Maxine is an expert at providing a professional uniformed service that secure premises against illegal entry, fire, or theft. She is committed to making a safe and secure environment for all, and has extensive knowledge of workplace Health & safety issues as well as security operations and procedures. Her key strengths lie in escorting and witnessing cash handling, as well as coming up with security solutions. Possessing relevant CPR and First Aid certification also means that she make a real difference to any emergency situation. Right now she is looking to join an established company which has an excellent reputation in the Security Industry.
SECURITY GUARD – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for performing effectively and efficiently and providing a high quality cost effective security service to customers.
- Deterring theft, vandalism, and illegal entry at sites.
- When required to, contacting emergency responders such as the fire, ambulance or police service.
- Checking doors, windows and gates to make sure that they are properly locked.
- Warning people who violate rules and regulations.
- Investigate reports of disturbances, complaints and vandalism.
- Filling in the necessary security forms to record losses of property or personal injury to staff or visitors.
- Carrying out patrols and inspections.
- Checking visitor identifications against access rosters.
- Directing the flow of traffic and parking of cars.
- Patrolling perimeters to detect faulty fences and any trespass violators.
- Enforcing speed limits.
- Turning lights on and locking doors.
- Answering phone and radio calls.
- Controlling entry to the building.
- Concierge and reception duties.
- Carrying out reception duties.
- Issuing passes and keys to visitors.
- Identifying critical issues quickly and accurately.
- Inspecting the contents of packages to ensure that only authorized items are being removed.
- Providing information and directions to customers and the general public.
TRAINEE – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Handling crisis and emergency situations.
- Able to work in outside adverse weather conditions.
- Excellent decision making and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of First Aid, safety rules as well as evacuation procedures and practices.
- Always communicating in a friendly and positive manner.
- Superb listening skills.
- Physically fit and able to lift or move objects and materials of various weights.
- Willing to work scheduled overtime.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Security Officer resume example
Security Officer resume template
Security officer CV template example
Security officer CV template
General CV examples