Free Supply Chain Manager CV templates
Click image to download
Free Supply Chain Manager CV 1
Free Supply Chain Manager CV 2
Free Supply Chain Manager CV 3
Free Supply Chain Manager CV 4
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Supply Chain Manager CV template;
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: number here
A Supply Chain Manager with invaluable knowledge of managing projects, resources and staff in an effective and efficient manner. Highly focused with a comprehensive understanding of logistics, procurement and the supply chain. Boasting a consistent & proven track record of successfully employing best business practices that improve efficiency, reduce operating costs whilst increasing performance, all to tight time scales and within budget.
Committed to identifying and implementing continuous improvements in the supply chain. Now looking for a new and challenging managerial position, one which will make best use of existing skills and experience and also further my personal and professional development.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER – May 2008 – Present
Responsible for the following aspects of the supply chain: sourcing, purchasing, transport, warehousing and distribution. Also involved in identifying and implementing initiatives to reduce the overall supply chain cost base.
- Monitoring data management to keep accurate product, contract, pricing and invoicing information.
- Working closely with suppliers and customers to improve operations and reduce cost.
- Ensuring the personal safety and safe working environment of staff.
- Communicating needs & objectives to managers & key personnel in procurement, logistics & distribution.
- Negotiating contracts to reduce costs and achieve maximum efficiency.
- Providing accurate routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated.
- Accurately calculating total supply chain costs in relation to proposed new projects.
- Obtaining quotes for transportation and also making cost comparisons.
- Extensive knowledge of coordinating all of the entities involved in a supply chain.
- Knowledge of managing returns and rejections professionally & promptly with suppliers.
- Extensive experience in the strategic planning and transportation of products.
- Experience of liaising with forwarders and overseas companies to arrange collections.
- Able to negotiating rates with local contractors and also international companies.
- Planning of procurement, production, inventory control, logistics and distribution.
- Possessing creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to ensure that products are delivered in a good state and on time.
- Willingness to work unusual hours.
- Highly effective motivator with strong written and spoken communication skills.
- An ability to handle the pressures arising from having to meet deadlines and targets.
- Able to evaluate complex situations and find solutions for them.
- Having a passion for delivering excellent customer service in a cost effective way.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Operational logistics management
Supply chain solutions
Project based logistics
Warehousing & storage
Evesham University 2005 – 2008
Purchasing and Supply Foundation Degree Level 4
Coventry North College 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (A) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Online degree courses
Online supply chain management degree