On this page you will find a link to a professionally written bar manager CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to an bar manager CV example: bar manager CV sample
Areas to focus on when writing a bar manager CV:
- Managing takings, money and staff.
- Ensuring that the bar meets legislative regulations.
- Special event and party setups
- .Setting prices and hours.
- Performance reviews of staff.
- Organizing and advertising events such as live music.
- Monitoring profitability and performance.
- Stock checks and placing orders with suppliers .
- Train new staff in methods and procedures .
- Constantly strive to improve the standards of hygiene and service throughout the bar.
Related CV links:
Bar staff CV template
Catering manager CV template
Hospitality CV templates
Management CV templates
Entry level bartender resume
Entry level bar staff resume
More useful links:
Cover letter examples
CV template examples
How to write a CV
Interview questions and answers
Bartender training courses