On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Bartender resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Bartending resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A dynamic, sociable and proactive individual who is an expert at preparing/serving beverages to Guests and being attentive to their needs. Maxine is familiar with the latest developments in mixology, bar equipment, and the hospitality industry as a whole. She has an in-depth feel for the service sector, and is more than able to maintain an attractive bar where everybody has a good time, goes home happy and looks forward to coming back. Possessing a strong a team mentality, excellent communication skills and a great personality allows her to remain calm in any fast-paced and stressful environment. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company where her education, experience and skills will be fully utilized.
BARTENDER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for providing guests with a prompt, friendly and efficient bar service. Also required to carry out any other reasonable requests made by the Beverage Management.
- Preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Mixing drinks in accordance with established recipes.
- Ensuring that there are adequate supplies of alcohol at the bar.
- Welcoming and greeting guests as they arrive.
- Keeping the bar and drinks area spotless.
- Requesting identification from customers who may be under the legal drinking age.
- Making sure that the bar station is clean, organized, and properly stocked.
- Advising guests on drink selection.
- Slicing fruit for garnished drinks.
- Calculating bills.
- Registering sales.
- Accepting cash and credit card payment from customers.
- Answering guest questions and queries.
- Observing the highest sanitation and safety standards.
- Taking orders from guests.
TRAINEE BARTENDER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Extensive knowledge of popular food, beer and wines.
- Starting a casual conversation.
- Ability to wow our customers as they enter building.
- Experience of bartending in a luxury high end establishment.
- Performing all bartending duties in an efficient and effective manner.
- Having superb manual dexterity to use and operate machinery.
- Ability to make people feel special.
- Professional smart appearance and demeanor.
- Good sense of humour.
- Able to modify personal approach to different guests.
- Physically fit and able to remain standing or walking for long periods of time.
- High energy levels.
- Possessing basic mathematic abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to lift heavy rays of food or drinks.
- Able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfil various cleaning tasks.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Hospitality Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Bartender resume templates
Student entry level Bartender resume template
Bartender resume 1
Bartender resume 2
Bartender resume 3
Bartender cover letter examples
Bartender cover letter 1
Bartender cover letter 2
Bartender cover letter 3