On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Bartender resume resume:
Get this resume AND over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Bartender resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An outgoing, attentive and charismatic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about spirits, wines and cocktails. Karen has a history of exceeding guest expectations by providing them with an exemplary service. She is a true professional who is always well groomed, clean and of neat personal appearance. Possessing a strong aptitude for multitasking, and being able to work effectively with supervisors and co-workers alike, means that she will always provide patrons with a five star service. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that is serious about hiring, developing and promoting talented people.
BARTENDER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for serving food and beverages to guests at the bar, and for monitoring the bars environment by constantly altering its temperature, lighting, music and TV channels.
- Mixing and serving alcoholic beverages to customers.
- Creating beverage lists, menus and drink promotions.
- Following all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverages.
- Checking a customer’s identification to confirm that they are legally able to consume alcohol.
- Monitoring the intake of alcohol by guests, and prohibiting the sale of alcohol to those who are intoxicated.
- Engaging the guests in conversation.
- Upselling food and beverages to guests.
- Preparing cocktails and other drinks.
- Welcoming, acknowledging and greeting guests who come to the bar.
- Taking food and beverage orders from guests.
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels for the bar.
- Taking money from customers and processing all card payments.
- Moving, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling stock, chairs and tables around.
- Communicating with guests and making them feel appreciated.
- Ensuring that customers receive an efficient and prompt service.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the bar area, as well as bar glasses and utensils.
- Restocking the bar when necessary.
TRAINEE BARTENDER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to remain standing and walking around for up to 7 hours per shift.
- Ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Physically fit and able to kneel, lift, push and pull.
- Excellent math, money handling, reading skills.
- Having a high punctuality and attendance record.Having a friendly and courteous manner.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Hospitality Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Bartending resume example