On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Bartender resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
(+ ALSO get access to 1000 other CV templates)
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will receive the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid you will be able to login and immediately download this template and over 1000 others.
Another Bartender resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An outgoing, attentive and charismatic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about spirits, wines and cocktails. Karen has a history of exceeding guest expectations by providing them with an exemplary service. She is a true professional who is always well groomed, clean and of neat personal appearance. Possessing a strong aptitude for multitasking, and being able to work effectively with supervisors and co-workers alike, means that she will always provide patrons with a five star service. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that is serious about hiring, developing and promoting talented people.
BARTENDER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for serving food and beverages to guests at the bar, and for monitoring the bars environment by constantly altering its temperature, lighting, music and TV channels.
- Mixing and serving alcoholic beverages to customers.
- Creating beverage lists, menus and drink promotions.
- Following all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverages.
- Checking a customer’s identification to confirm that they are legally able to consume alcohol.
- Monitoring the intake of alcohol by guests, and prohibiting the sale of alcohol to those who are intoxicated.
- Engaging the guests in conversation.
- Upselling food and beverages to guests.
- Preparing cocktails and other drinks.
- Welcoming, acknowledging and greeting guests who come to the bar.
- Taking food and beverage orders from guests.
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels for the bar.
- Taking money from customers and processing all card payments.
- Moving, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling stock, chairs and tables around.
- Communicating with guests and making them feel appreciated.
- Ensuring that customers receive an efficient and prompt service.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the bar area, as well as bar glasses and utensils.
- Restocking the bar when necessary.
TRAINEE BARTENDER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to remain standing and walking around for up to 7 hours per shift.
- Ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Physically fit and able to kneel, lift, push and pull.
- Excellent math, money handling, reading skills.
- Having a high punctuality and attendance record.Having a friendly and courteous manner.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Hospitality Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Bartending resume example