Free Accounts Payable resume templates
Click image to download
Accounts Payable resume 1
Accounts Payable resume 2
Accounts Payable resume 3
Accounts Payable resume 4
On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Accounts Payable resume:
Get this template AND over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Accounts Payable resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An adaptable, lateral thinker and quick learner who has extensive knowledge of accounts payable procedures and general accounting processes. Karen has the ability to handle large volumes of invoices and work in a pressurised environment where there are regular interruptions. She is self-motivated, team-oriented and has a strong sense of accountability and high level of attention to detail. Right now she would like to work for a company that is keen on hiring individuals who are smart, financially aware and interested in a career in the payments industry.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for supporting the accounting operations of the business by processing merchandise invoices, making payments and resolving queries.
- Processing invoices from various locations for payment.
- Providing Accountants with assistance when required.
- Contacting banks regarding any financial queries.
- Processing a high volume invoices.
- Handling all telephone inquiries relating to accounts payable issues.
- Corresponding with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Documenting all accounts payable transactions.
- Compiling management reports and assisting with audits.
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Processing daily cash receipts.
- Collecting all invoices and obtaining approval for payment.
- Matching, batching and coding invoices.
- Completing accounts payable.
- Creating historical records by scanning documents.
- Maintaining vendor files.Raising and tracking invoices.
- Checking the filing of invoices.
- Checking the accuracy of figures and calculations.
- Expense report auditing.
- Recording all cash activity on a daily basis.
- Chasing up outstanding customer accounts.
- Providing support documentation for audits.
- Matching cheques to corresponding invoices.
TRAINEE ACCOUNTANT EXECUTIVE – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Computing, classifying, and recording numerical data to keep financial records complete.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
- Finding discrepancies in figures and numbers.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily requirements.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; proficient in Excel.
- Excellent analytical, reconciliation and overall troubleshooting skills.
- Good general knowledge of office procedures.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Task oriented, analytical and able to produce accurate work results.
- Flexible with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Prepayments and Accruals
Central Birmingham University – Accounting Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.