Free Assistant Manager resume templates
Click image to download
Assistant Manager resume 1
Assistant Manager resume 2
Assistant Manager resume 3
Assistant Manager resume 4
Another Assistant Manager resume example
Address line 1
Address line 2
T: 0044 121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
A well presented individual who is able to lead teams from the front and by example, and who has an ambition to be a great manager of the future. Karen is fully aware of all aspects of management, from selling, customer service, training, employee management, visual merchandising to asset protection. As an inspirational leader she has the flexibility and willingness to get involved in the business operations at key times, and works hard to keep her team happy, motivated and productive. She is someone who is fully aware of the important of maximising the potential of any business through effective team working.
Karen is currently looking for a suitable managerial position with a exciting company that not only offer superb career prospects but also provides a competitive salary and a full package of benefits.
Assistant manager – Hotel company
Responsible for the day to day running of the hotel, working alongside the team to achieve targets and KPI’s. In charge of using high levels of planning and organisation to meet company goals, develop people, and run an efficient operation.
- Ensuring that standards are consistent.
- Managing the first impressions of the company and of its brand.
- Maximising room occupancy at best rates and using up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
- Setting departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures.
- Monitoring the appearance, standards, and performance of staff members.
- Maintaining good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments.
- Conducting monthly performance meetings with senior managers.
- Recruiting, managing, training and developing staff.
- Working closely with General Manager to drive a guest focussed sales strategy.
- Implementing company procedures and plans.
- Updating the company website.
- Preparing budgets, reports and other financial records.
- Dealing with any enquiries and complaints and monitoring customer service.
- Putting together the rotas and shifts.
- Being friendly with annoyed customers.
- Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Driving sales and profits, training and developing teams
- Having a hands on approach and leading by example.
- High level of IT proficiency.
- High level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accountable and resilient.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Extensive management and supervisory experience in the hospitality, retail or leisure industries.
- Able to analyse and interpret trends to facilitate planning.
- Undertaking continuous training to learn and understand the latest managerial polices and practices.
- Sociable and personable.
- Capable of carrying individual and collective responsibility.
- Having a flexible “can-do” attitude and a positive approach to problem.
- Presentable and articulate.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Running shifts
- Customer service
- People management
- Cash management
- Problem solving
- Team building
- Chairing meetings.
Birmingham South University – Degree BA (Hons) Hospitality & Management – 2008 / 2011
Birmingham North University – Diploma in Business Operations – 2006 / 2008
REFERENCES – Available on request.