On this page you will find a link to a professionally written bar staff CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to an Bar Staff CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
(+ ALSO get access to 1000 other CV templates)
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will receive the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid you will be able to login and immediately download this template and over 1000 others.
Areas to focus on when writing a Bar Staff CV:
- Mixing drinks, serving beer and wine to customers.
- Providing conversation to patrons at the bar.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service with a ‘can do attitude’.
- Personal appearance.
- Communication skills.
- Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, bar service and serving at functions.
- Organizational skills
- Team player.
- Any previous experience in hospitality (hotels, airlines, restaurants).
- Quick thinking, can handle pressure, experience with seasonal British and European cuisine.
Related CV links:
More useful links: