On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Call Center Supervisor resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
(+ ALSO get access to 1000 other CV templates)
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will receive the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid you will be able to login and immediately download this template and over 1000 others.
Another Call Center Supervisor resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen is a capable and proven Supervisor, who has extensive experience of making the most effective use of call-center staff and technology. With a background in managing Call Center teams, she is more than able to identify potential areas for improvement within the Customer Service arena. Her present employer is very satisfied with her work rate, and she is confident that she can bring the same level of high performance to your company. As a proven leader, she can not only maintain professional relationships with junior staff, but is also an expert at promoting a culture of inclusion and diversity. In addition to all of the above she has extensive experience of appointment scheduling, call routing and Call Center industry best practices. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that is looking to recruit people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals.
CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for hiring, training and supervising Call Center staff to ensure that productivity goals are achieved and deadlines met.
- Providing leadership, management and guidance to all Call Center staff.
- Answering front line calls from customers.
- Conducting staff performance reviews.
- Handling any customer complaints.
- Responding to customer email or telephone inquiries.
- Ensuring high quality and accuracy of work from call center staff.
- Putting together daily performance reports for senior managers.
- Liaising with the Call Center management team to monitor the effectiveness of service policies and practices.
- Troubleshooting any operational problems.
- Tracking the number of inbound calls.
- Being visible at all times to all call center staff.
- Presenting commendations and awards to staff.
TRAINEE OPERATOR – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of call center management techniques.
- Able to type 35 words per minute.
- Ability to assess talent, manage people and motivate others.
- Managing a team of market research specialists.
- Knowledge of disciplinary procedures up to and including employee termination.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook.
- Properly handling confidential information.
- Strong decision making ability.
- Willing to work changing shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Able to sit in front of and work on a computer screen for long periods of time.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Call Centre training
More Supervisor CV and resume examples
Customer service Supervisor resume
Electrical Supervisor resume
Housekeeping Supervisor resume
Production Supervisor resume
Retail Supervisor CV
Sales Supervisor resume
Security Supervisor resume
Supervisor CV sample
Supervisor resume template