On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
MODERN ACCOUNTANT TEMPLATE DESIGNS
Modern Accountant Resume template 1
Buy the editable versions of the above templates for ONLY $4.99
Accountant Crossword template
Buy the editable versions of this template for
Another Accountant resume:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $2
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Accountant resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A highly organized, detail orientated and dependable professional who has the ability to apply her accounting knowledge and experience to a diverse range of financial issues. Karen is a hard-working, dedicated and ambitious Accountant who possesses strong theoretical and practical knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles. She has a track record of making a direct impact on a company’s success, and has the ability to work within demanding accounting cycles and to month-end closing deadlines. As a superb communicator she is able to get the best out of junior staff, and on personal level she has a desire for continual professional growth. Right now she is looking to work for a company where study support is offered along with career progression opportunities and a good working environment.
ACCOUNTANT – January 2010 - present
Employers name – Coventry
Involved in working within a financial accounting team and responsible for preparing, examining, and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports.
- Reporting to senior managers regarding the company’s finances.
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions.
- Processing year end accounts.
- Advising clients on tax planning.
- Detecting and preventing financial fraud.
- Writing up forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors as required.
- Accurately and promptly processing documentation.
- Preparing monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Supporting senior management in specific investigations into departmental management accounts.
- Dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise.
- Investigating outstanding items and resolving financial discrepancies.
- Preparing annual financial statements.
- Carrying out any other accounting related duties as assigned by the Accounting management.
- Collecting raw financial data.
- Conducting regular business reviews of financial performance.
- Developing policy for company treasury.
- Preparing standard accounting reports and summaries for financial analysis.
- Supporting team members on all accounting issues.
- Reviewing the company’s financial systems.
- Prepares journal entries, cash, and inter-fund transfers.
TRAINEE ACCOUNTANT – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to effectively present financial information to all levels verbally and in written reports.
- ?Knowledge of liquidity and financial risk monitoring.
- Being accurate under pressure.
- Technical knowledge in global accounting principles.
- Ability to perform analytical functions and resolve accounting issues.
- Considerable knowledge of modern office methods, practices, procedures, and equipment.
- High degree of accuracy, initiative, and adaptability.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Financial project management
Central Birmingham University – Accounting Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Accountant resume examples
Accountant resume 1
Accountant resume 2
Accountant resume 3
Online Accounting degree
Accounting and finance degree
Accounting training courses
Accountant cover letter examples
Accountant cover letter example
Accountant cover letter 1
Accountant cover letter 2
Accountant cover letter 3
Accountant CV and resume examples
Trainee Accountant CV sample
Assistant Accountant CV
Chartered Accountant CV example