The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A dynamic and progressive Financial Accountant who has high levels of experience dealing with complex accounting systems. Maxine has a keen eye for detail, as well as an ability to stand back and see the bigger picture. She has up to date knowledge of the latest technical accounting frameworks and standards. Through her career she has gained experience of working within large businesses with high volume transactions. In her current role she has been praised for revolutionising the way the accounting team works and for getting results consistently. Aside from her managerial competencies, she is also a superb communicator who is able to quickly bring others around to her way of thinking. Right now, she is looking to join a company were as the business grows, so will she.
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for managing the financial reporting and accounting issues of key clients.
- Assisting company directors to make crucial financial decisions.
- Helping to develop, launch and then implement new accounts systems.
- Preparation and submission of statutory accounts.
- Liaising with stakeholders to reach appropriate and practical financial solutions.
- Completing the budgetary preparation process and submission of year end statutory accounts and returns.
- Participating in stock takes and fixed asset audits.
- Controlling the cash flow of the business.
- Optimising the use of technology within the finance department.
- Prioritising conflicting demands and putting the most important ones at the front of the que.
- Preparing detailed annual budgets and forecasts.
- Coaching trainee accountants and finance assistants in their roles.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of financial and regulatory reporting standards.
- High levels of IT skills and knowledge of computer based accounting systems, such as UK GAAP.
- Have experience of using SAP.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using QuickBooks and Microsoft Office.
- Can liaise and communicate to a wide range of audiences.
- An understanding of public sector accounting requirements.
- A detailed understanding of data privacy standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to remain focused on a detailed matter for long periods of time.
- Can understand another person’s point of view.
- Highly numerate, with excellent attention to detail.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Financial CV template
Financial Advisor CV
Financial Advisor CV template
Online Accounting degree