The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine can build a world class finance function that has robust scalable processes and automation. She has extensive experience of preparing accounts that conform to relevant accounting standards. In her current position she has played a key role in ensuring that the company meets all its financial reporting obligations. Additionally, she has been commended for vastly improving their financial system and processes. Being a superb communicator means she has no trouble establishing credibility with other finance professionals, directors, management teams and key stakeholders On a personal level she has a keen interest in working for a fast growing business and understands the demands and complexities of an evolving business. Right now, she is looking to join a company that provides every one of its employees with a great work-life balance.
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for being in charge of the company’s financial department and for advising and assisting senior managers on various accounting matters.
- Continuously improving the financial controls and financial governance of the company.
- Acting as back-up for other members of staff in their absence as appropriate.
- Advising senior managers from both a financial and non-financial background.
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports.
- Attending suitable networking events to meet clients and prospects.
- Supporting and advising clients regarding accounting systems and spreadsheet solutions.
- Building strong relationships with regional finance teams in other parts of the company.
- Conducting complex and in-depth financial investigations into any reported discrepancies.
- Monitoring cash flow transactions.
- Applying financial principles and best practices to all areas of the business.
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ensuring that all customer communications exceed client expectations.
- Keeping up to date with changes to accounting standards and accepted practices.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience of working in a large finance team.
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines.
- Willing to take full responsibility for decisions made.
- Never leaving the office until all work has been done.
- Can work with people from all social backgrounds.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
More Financial Accountant CVs
Financial Accountant CV template 2
Financial Accountant CV template 3
Financial Accountant cover letters
Financial Accountant cover letter example 1
Financial Accountant cover letter example 2
Financial Accountant cover letter example 3
Accountant resume examples
Accountant resume 1
Accountant resume 2
Accountant resume 3
Accountant cover letter examples
Accountant cover letter
Accountant cover letter 1
Accountant cover letter 2
Accountant cover letter 3
Accountant CV and examples
Assistant Accountant CV
Chartered Accountant CV
Management Accountant CV
Trainee Accountant CV
Financial CV template
Financial Advisor CV
Financial Advisor CV template
Online Accounting degree
Accounting and finance degree
Accounting training courses