Financial Accountant CV template:
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine can provide accurate, timely and meaningful financial information that will assist a company’s Board and Senior Management Team to make the right decisions. She is a fully qualified accountant with advanced Excel skills, who is not afraid to take ownership of developing and managing a company’s approach to financial policy and risk. In her current role she supports the Financial Accounting Manager in developing, streamlining, documenting and embedding updated financial processes to eliminate any risks. Right now, she is looking for a suitable role with a company that will give her all the resources and opportunities she needs to progress her career.
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for managing a small accounting team and driving financial performance improvements across the business.
- Making sure debts are paid, and payments are received.
- Monitoring balance sheets and ensuring that there is sufficient funding and cash flow to keep the business running.
- Working closely with the senior management team and reporting to directors on key issues.
- Preparation and submission of tax and VAT returns.
- Identifying new business opportunities including the cross selling of services.
- Liaising with external Auditors at year-end.
- Providing accounting knowledge to colleagues across the department when required.
- Analysing and presenting complex information simply.
- Reporting on the overheads of the business.
- Presenting Senior Managers with weekly financial reports on the health of the company.
- Preparing cashflows and developing cashflow models.
- Making decisions by collecting, analysing and investigating financial data.
- Training financial staff.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Improving business processes and systems.
- Accurately analysing and interpreting financial and business data.
- Experience of managing people and delivering through a team.
- Ability to respond to business, legislation and regulatory changes.
- Can handle large data sets and use advanced formulas.
- Experience of preparing year-end financial statements for a large and complex organisation.
- Excellent fast and accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills and able to summarise financial information clearly to non finance staff.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Not afraid to challenge wrong doing and stand up to authority figures.
- A clean driving license and daily access to a car.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Financial CV template
Financial Advisor CV
Financial Advisor CV template
Online Accounting degree