On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Correctional Officer resume resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Correctional Officer resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An honest and committed Correctional Officer who has experience of supervising the security and conduct of inmates in their cells, at mealtimes and during recreation periods. Maxine will always be a first-responder to a crisis situation and has a no nonsense attitude to enforcing rules and regulations. She can addresses and resolves conflict directly and constructively and will always promote programs that are beneficial to offenders. As a true professional she will work hard to reduce the risk of inmates re-offending and to this effect is willing to wear a lot of different caps during the course of her work. Right now she is looking to work for a company that has an environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
CORRECTIONAL OFFICER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for ensuring the safe, secure and humane treatment of prisoners and for managing them in a way that contributes to their development and reduces the risk of them re-offending.
- Managing a custodial environment.
- Ensuring that inmates are properly searched, bathed, clothed, and assigned to cells.
- Supervising the movement of prisoners to and from work assignments, meals and recreational activities.
- Overseeing the activities of inmates.
- Carrying out security inspections of buildings and grounds.
- Helping offenders to settle back into a community after they are released.
- Searching offenders for contraband and weapons.
- Making sure that inmates conform with rules and regulations.
- Watching out for inmates who violate the rules.
- Supervising inmates and offenders.
- Assisting subordinates in performing their job duties.
- Investigating any allegation of misconduct against staff.
- Observing and recording prisoner behaviour.
- Monitoring inmate activities.
- Assisting with the psychological profiling of inmates.
- Tactfully dealing with any confrontations with inmates.
- Documenting all incidents.
- Breaking up fights amongst inmates and helping to resolve disputes.
TRAINEE OFFICER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Using the correct amount of force to physically control disruptive inmates.
- Aware of all relevant policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Holding offenders accountable for anything that they have done wrong.
- Respecting cultural differences and able to work with a diverse groups.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directives and instructions.
- Ability to exercise self-defence when required to.
- Always looking to learn something new every day.
- Mentally strong and able to handle stressful situations.
- Willing to work all hours of the day and night, as well as weekends, and holidays.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Resume template examples