On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Debt Collector resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Debt Collector resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A competent, capable and financially astute individual who has a successful track record of maximising the performance levels of a debt collection department. Karen has a diplomatic but assertive style that consistently yields results, and is someone who always displays a professional manner when showing people how to pay off their debts. Using a professional, calm but firm attitude goes a long way in helping her to resolve challenging situations. Right now she would like to join a company that is looking for someone to compliment an existing debt collection team.
DEBT COLLECTOR – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for maintaining a complete debt collection portfolio, and for working with clients to resolve complicated debt issues.
- Recovering money from people who have taken out loans.
- Working with Credit Controllers to contact debtors to pursue payment.
- Making outbound collection calls to debtors.
- Reducing the outstanding debt owed to a company.
- Responding to telephone inquiries using standard scripts and procedures.
- Working with debtors to work out payments.
- Following up clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Locating and establishing contact with debtors.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- When necessary liaising with solicitors and bailiffs.
- Daily banking and processing received cheques and cash.
- Reviewing the arrears of clients.
- Negotiating settlements with clients.
- Taking ownership of debt collection cases.
- Maintaining appropriate and comprehensive records of all customer discussions.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to the Team Leader.
TRAINEE DEBT COLLECTOR – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of proper and ethical debt collection techniques.
- Ability to quickly build a picture of a customers’ personal circumstances and needs.
- Strong negotiating, counselling, and problem solving skills.
- Experience of collecting first and third party accounts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to be discreet while working with confidential information.
- Able to work well as a team and on own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.Having a keen sense of urgency.
- Excellent listening ability and superb questioning techniques.
- Always accurate and on time in completing duties.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.