On this page you will find a link to a professionally written dentist CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Dentist CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a dentist CV:
- Your ability to educate patients on dental and oral hygiene matters.
- Your experience with X rays and dental equipment.
- Administrative skills to maintain a patients records.
- Knowledge of treating gum disease and decayed teeth.
- Experience of successfully diagnosing, treating and preventing teeth problems.
- Experience of performing corrective surgery.
- Making models and measurements for dentures.
- Replacing missing teeth.
- Cleaning, filling, extracting and replacing teeth.
- Show your friendly manner and communication skills that allow you to put a patient at ease.
Medical CV template examples: