On this page you will find a link to a professionally written dietitian CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Dietitian CV example:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Areas to focus on when writing a dietitian CV:
- Show your experience of supervising the preparation and serving of meals.
- Mention the places you have worked i.e. hospitals or schools.
- Your ability to promote sound eating habits.
- Your ability to assess a patients’ nutritional needs.
- Experience of developing nutritional care plans.
- Advising clients on the budget and purchase of food and equipment.
- Ability to write reports, case notes and maintain accurate records.
- Visiting patients at the home or place of work.
- Organising and running clinics.
- Involved in writing promotional material, flyers etc.
Medical CV template examples: