On this page you will find a link to a professionally written dietitian CV template and also get tips on what points to focus on in your CV.
Link to a Dietitian CV example:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this CV template for ONLY $4.99
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional CV. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Areas to focus on when writing a dietitian CV:
- Show your experience of supervising the preparation and serving of meals.
- Mention the places you have worked i.e. hospitals or schools.
- Your ability to promote sound eating habits.
- Your ability to assess a patients’ nutritional needs.
- Experience of developing nutritional care plans.
- Advising clients on the budget and purchase of food and equipment.
- Ability to write reports, case notes and maintain accurate records.
- Visiting patients at the home or place of work.
- Organising and running clinics.
- Involved in writing promotional material, flyers etc.
Medical CV template examples: