On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Director of sales resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Director of sales resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A proven leader who is results-oriented, focused on sales and an expert at business development. Maxine will be a key revenue producer for any company that she joins. She has a track record of developing high performance sales and managing teams through the proper recruitment, selection and training of key staff. As a naturally engaging individual, she possesses an empathetic communication style that is based on natural warmth and enthusiasm. Possessing a successful history of selling to corporate clients, she has what it takes to take to meet your ambitious customer acquisition goals and revenue growth objectives. Her keys strengths lie firstly in her ability to solve complex problems in a simplistic way, and secondly in her knack of being able to find high-calibre individuals for key positions. Right now she would like to join an ambitious company that is looking for a high-performing Sales Director who gets results.
DIRECTOR OF SALES – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for showing up every day to achieve the impossible. Apart from this also involved in the development, coordination, and successful implementation of sales initiatives.
- Monitoring marketing activities and business performance to ensure that actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plans.
- Providing leadership to the day-to day operations of the Sales department.
- Delivering on client expectations.
- Compiling reports in accordance with professional and company guidelines.
- Assisting in the forecasting and budgeting of annual sales targets.
- Supervising the activities of sales personnel.
- Gathering historical and competitive sales data.
- Creating marketing plans that enable the sales department to meet its revenue targets.
- Updating financial objectives on a quarterly basis.
- Maintaining a consistent corporate image.
- Leading and influencing a team of Sales Managers.
- Effectively communicating proposals and presentations.
- Monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Overseeing all sales departmental matters.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Establishing relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Creating and managing a sales pipeline.
- Developing strategic sales plans and goals.
- Targeting multiple audiences.
- Developing new business through contacting prospective customers in the market.
- Bringing new and existing solutions to the market place.
- Overseeing advertising and promotion activities.
- Excellent listening and negotiating skills.
- Possessing a strong “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Ability to anticipate and plan for problems.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Improving Customer Satisfaction
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.