The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A hard working and capable Field Operations Manager who has a proven ability to lead, motivate and manage field teams. Maxine brings all aspects of a projects to life by getting everyone involved to pull in the same direction, She is an expert at getting staff to act in-line with the needs of the business and at creating a sense of involvement and ownership. On a personal-level she has the strong communication and diplomacy skills needed to persuade and influence people at all levels. During her career she has built up extensive experience of customer facing roles in a competitive industry, and is fully confident in her ability to make a success of any project that she leads. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that will offer her opportunities to learn and grow professionally, and where she will get to work alongside smart, talented colleagues.
Responsible for managing staff, overseeing work schedules and assigning specific duties to individual members of a team.
- Leading and supporting teams in the achievement of departmental objectives.
- Contributing technical knowledge to proposals and reports.
- Ensuring that field operatives complete work in a timely and professional manner and to agreed project and company Services processes and procedures.
- Holding regular reviews and reporting findings back to the Regional Operations Manager.
- Providing H&S support to operatives to ensure the correct safe working practices are implemented.
- Driving a “Safety First and “Right First Time” culture across the company.
- Taking action as necessary to improve financial performance.
- Escalating any issues in a timely manner to Senior Management.
- Managing complex business processes and systems.
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners and customers.
- Managing stakeholder delivery across multiple functions.
- Escalating and resolving fault issues.
- Carrying out regular audits of staff performance and quality of work to ensure the highest standard of service and workmanship is being achieved.
- Ensuring that accidents, incidents, near misses, quality failures and service deterioration trends are investigated competently.
- Raising levels of commercial awareness amongst staff.
- Ability to understand, manage and deliver KPI’s.
- Thriving in fast-paced interdisciplinary team.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Independent, self-motivated and resilient.
- Willingness to undertake international travel.
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Never giving up when the going gets tough.
- Can remain focused for long periods of time.
- Sociable and easy to get along with.
- Can work as part of a team as well as individually.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Related resume example
Field Service Engineer resume
Related cover letter
Field Service Engineer cover letter