Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
Free Gas Engineer CV templates
Click image to download
Free Gas Engineer CV 1
Free Gas Engineer CV 2
Free Gas Engineer CV 3
Free Gas Engineer CV 4
Free Gas Engineer CV 5
Free Gas Engineer CV 6
Free Gas Engineer CV 7
Free Gas Engineer CV 8
Gas Engineer CV example
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
A well presented and experienced gas engineer with a proven track record of installation, refurbishment and improvement work. Possessing comprehensive technical and diagnostic skills and extensive experience of residential and commercial fault finding. Gas Safe registered, up to date with all relevant qualifications and domestic gas certificates. Ability to develop strong professional relationships with customers and sub contractors.
Would now like to work for a successful company that offers great opportunities for career development and growth.
GAS ENGINEER – May 2008 – Present
Working at connecting residential homes and businesses to the gas network.
Also visiting commercial and business properties (including pubs, clubs, leisure, care homes, blocks of flats. offices, shops, hotels etc) to identify the cause of a problem and then carrying out the repairs.
- Diagnosing faults on boilers and other domestic gas appliances.
- Reading maps and building plans to find the exact location of gas pipes.
- Attending the scene of emergency gas leaks.
- Installing gas boilers and central heating systems in domestic and commercial buildings.
- Visiting customers properties and carrying out maintenance, service and repair work on their gas central heating systems.
- Making sure that building logs are updated as new parts and components are installed.
- Assisting with the coaching and development of newly qualified gas engineers.
- Planning and prioritising own work activities and managing own time efficiently.
- Producing accurate administration documents and safety certificates.
- Promoting good Health and Safety practices in the workplace.
- Ability to use mechanical digging equipment.
- Always following strict safety procedures.
- Experience of working on social housing projects.
- Registered with EUSR Utility Safety Health and Environment Awareness.
- Construction Safety Certification Scheme (CSCS).
- Have current CCN1- Domestic, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, WAT1, TPCP1a.
- Up to date CORGI/Gas Safe registration.
- Comprehensive knowledge of most major boiler manufacturers i.e. Vaillant, Ideal Ravenheat and Worcester.
- Have substantial service and breakdown experience.
- Fully conversant with Gas and/or Oil Heating systems.
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems such as heat pumps, solar and biomass boilers.
- Having good building services and electrical knowledge.
- Demonstrable experience in both servicing and installation.
- Have checkable references.
- Ability to handle a varied workload
- Comfortable with working outdoors in all weathers.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised
- Clean driving license.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Willing and available to be on call (overtime).
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Courteous, helpful and ‘can do’ attitude.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Excellent practical skills
Physically fit for hard manual work
Energy and enthusiasm
Evesham North College 2005 – 2008
NVQ levels 1, 2 and 3 in Gas Network Operations
NVQ Level 3 in Gas Emergency Service Operations.
Coventry North School 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Engineering CV samples:
Aeronautical engineer CV template
Architect Graduate CV template
Electrical engineer CV template
Graduate Software_engineer CV template
Graduate Structural_engineer CV template
Mechanical Engineer CV template
Civil Engineer CVs
Civil Engineering CV template
Civil Engineer CV template 1
Civil Engineer CV template 2
Civil Engineer cover letters
Civil Engineer cover letter sample
Civil Engineer cover letter example 1
Civil Engineer cover letter 1
Civil Engineer cover letter 2
Civil Engineer cover letter 3
Civil engineer resumes
Civil engineer resume template
Civil engineer resume 1
Civil engineer resume 2
Civil engineer resume 3
Engineering CV templates
Mechanical engineer resumes
Mechanical engineer resume 1
Mechanical engineer resume 2
Mechanical engineer resume 3
Engineering Manager resumes
Engineering Manager resume 1
Engineering Manager resume 2
Engineering Manager resume 3
Training and academic links
Engineering degree courses