The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine can ensure that civil engineering projects run to time and budget and are safe to work on. She has experience of working on schools, large regeneration sites, housing estates, sewer diversions and highways. As a true professional she is committed to high quality product and service delivery, with a critical eye for detail and accuracy and determined approach to work. Through her career she has become a specialist in and gained a good understanding of the principles of flood risk, drainage design and undertaking feasibility studies. On a personal level she has the confidence needed to work under pressure along with the ability to prioritise and plan effectively. Right now, she is keen to join a company that does not discriminate, and instead takes positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
CIVIL ENGINEER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for planning, designing and overseeing the construction and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure.
- Discussing an engineering projects requirements with the client and other professionals.
- Inspecting works to ensure that they are constructed in accordance with the engineering designs, authority requirements and contract specifications.
- Determining a projects costs by accurately calculating all labor, material, and related expenses.
- Producing and reviewing civil engineering drawing documents.
- Overseeing the delivery of complex projects.
- Monitoring the performance of others and providing guidance to them when needed.
- Liaising with construction contractors working on projects.
- Conducting surveys on the sites where the construction is to take place.
- Managing engineering budgets and project resources.
- Communicating with the client and quickly responding to any requests for information.
- Answering all engineering related queries from colleagues and clients alike.
- Working on engineering projects from conception through to completion.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Specialist in drainage design schemes in both urban and greenfield settings.
- Can adapt designs to changing circumstances, whilst maintaining schedules and budgets.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
- Capable of reading and processing large amounts of information in a short space of time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Solid experience in civil construction contract management.
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a positive outlook on things.
- Strong work-ethic and willingness to adapt.
- Prepared to travel abroad and nationally to work on projects.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Engineering CV templates
Mechanical Engineer CV
Mechanical Engineer CV example
Gas engineer CV
Gas engineer CV template
Test engineer CV
Test engineer CV sample
Project engineer CV
Project engineer CV sample
Process engineer CV
Process engineer CV sample
Electrical engineer CV
Electrical engineer CV sample
Design engineer CV
Design engineer CV sample