On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an IT Program Manager resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another IT Program Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A focused and very competent IT Program Manager who has extensive experience of projects in multiple technologies, functions and industries. Karen possesses deep knowledge of the IT industry, and has a proven ability to lead teams in defining and developing software solutions. She is an expert at developing systems that will enrich lives and build business success. Her superb communication skills allow her to communicate effectively with varied personality types, whilst her total commitment to a program enables her to work on multiple complex development projects which have high customer expectations and demanding partners. On a more personal level she is committed to her own personal excellence, ethical behaviour, and integrity. Right now she is looking for a suitable leadership position with an ambitious company that is going places.
IT PROGRAM MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for a range of activities that will ensure the consistency and continuity of IT services. Also in charge of driving complex IT projects in a professional and timely manner.
- Monitoring, developing and supporting all current IT projects.
- Controlling the overall IT program budget.
- Managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups.
- Leading the strategic direction of all IT programs.
- Clearly defining program objectives.
- Developing a disaster recovery plan.
- Co-ordinating the project team.
- Leading and managing a diverse IT team in a large and changing environment.
- Governing the IT program scope.
- Escalating issues and then resolving them.
- Building effective relationships with customers.
- Analyzing project risks, costs, and benefits.
- Ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to.
- Keeping management and clients updated on the progress of an IT program.
- Providing users with appropriate support and advice.
- Evaluating each program stage once it has been completed.
TRAINEE IT PROGRAM MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to break down complex problems into simple concepts.
- Experience managing large highly visible programs.
- Knowledge of outsourcing methodologies and operating models.
- Experience of Network maintenance, and server installation and maintenance.
- Strong Project Management, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication, networking and influencing skills.
- Highly enthusiastic with a positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
IT Systems Management
Central Birmingham University – Project Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More IT Program Manager resume examples
IT Program Manager resume 1
IT Program Manager resume 2
IT Program Manager resume 3
IT Program Manager resume 4
IT Program Manager resume 5
IT Program Manager resume 6
Online project management degree courses
Infrastructure Project Manager resume examples
Infrastructure Project Manager resume
Infrastructure Project Manager resume 1
Infrastructure Project Manager resume 2
Infrastructure Project Manager resume 3