On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Kitchen Hand resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Kitchen Hand resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A confident, friendly and reliable Kitchen Hand who can play an important role in the smooth running of any food preparation area. Karen is more than able to work under pressure in a fast-moving, customer focused restaurant like environment, where she has to be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service. It should also be noted that she is willing to work irregular hours and is physically fit enough to be able to remain standing for long periods of time. Right now she would like to work for an exciting company that treats its employees like its customers.
KITCHEN HAND – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for assisting with the day to day running of the kitchen, and with helping the cooks and chefs in preparing and storing food. Also involved in ensuring that excellent food hygiene practice is observed in the entire kitchen area.
- Doing various tasks such as clearing up, tidying, restocking, ordering and washing.
- Tidying up food preparation areas after they have been used.
- Preparing food and meals to a high standard.
- Washing and cleaning utensils and dishes.
- Making sure that dishes are stored away properly.
- Disposing of kitchen rubbish.
- Washing kitchen linen.
- Cleaning up food preparation areas and kitchens.
- Operating the dishwasher.
- Cleaning and drying all pots and pans.
- Making sure that all sinks are kept clean and free from grease and food debris.
- Sweeping and mopping up floors.
- Handling food deliveries.
- Getting rid of waste.
- Steam clean or hosing out bins.
- Delivering food to the front of house staff.
- Adhering to all aspects of licensing law, trading standards, food hygiene and health & safety.
- Ensuring that there are sufficient detergents for the efficient running of the dishwashing area.
TRAINEE – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Committed to high standards of food hygiene.
- Good knowledge of all cleaning procedures and food products.
- Flexible with hours and able to work extra hours when required.
- Friendly and approachable to all customers and team members.
- Good communication skills and a can do attitude.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Catering Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.