On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Lawyer CV:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Lawyer CV
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: number here
A bright, talented and ambitious lawyer who possesses a vast wealth of knowledge and has a proven record of providing indispensable advice to clients and delivering positive outcomes for them. A quick learner who can quickly absorb new situations and can communicate clearly and effectively with both legal professionals and members of the public. Constantly focused on resolving legal issues and always looking for ways to improve and evolve processes.
Presently looking for a lawyer’s position that provides a high level of job satisfaction and is also diverse and challenging.
LAWYER – May 2008 – Present
Involved in practising law by giving authoritative advice to clients and representing them at court. Also responsible for coming up with practical solutions to the needs of clients by having a thorough and commercial approach to legal matters.
- Providing accurate, timely and effective legal advice to clients.
- Studying police reports, interview transcripts, medical records and other facts to make a case for the plaintiff.
- Advising colleagues on all legal matters, suggesting courses of action.
- Attending hearings at court.
- Presenting evidence in court to support clients in legal proceedings.
- Giving oral arguments in a court of law.
- Shaping a client’s expectations on what can be realistically achieved.
- Advising clients on their legal rights and obligations.
- Getting to know clients and developing and maintaining relationships with them.
- Looking for evidence that will back up a clients case.
- Researching precedents in law libraries and then using the finding to provide a defence for their clients and support their cases in court.
- Visiting clients at their homes, work places or prison.
- Writing up legal documents like will, trusts and gifts.
- Involved in out of court settlements.
- Preparing arguments to be heard in a trial.
- Gathering and organizing evidence on behalf of clients.
- Preparing questions to ask witnesses.
- Interviewing witnesses, defendants and clients.
- Appearing before legislative and regulatory bodies or government agencies.
- Negotiating with other barristers, solicitors, legal executives and their clients.
- Acting as a intermediary between barristers and clients.
- Interpreting and explaining the law clearly to both individual and business clients.
- Coordinating planning and building regulations applications.
- Authorisation of gifts.
- Constantly monitoring national and EU legislation.
- Advising businesses on the impact, interpretation and implementation of new policies and legislation.
- Giving support, recognition and rewards to junior staff.
- Possessing the ability to convincingly present a case in court.
- Good knowledge of civil, criminal, public, bankruptcy and administrative law.
- Understanding of contracts, government regulations, intellectual property rights, patents etc.
- Knowledge of tax and corporate law.
- Experience of supporting vulnerable clients.
- Knowledge of effective file management procedures.
- Ability to balance priorities and co-ordinate work effectively.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- An aptitude for figures.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Can analyse large amounts of information.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Client care skills.
- Sound judgment.
- Organised and efficient.
- Good project management and team building skills.
- Possessing sound commercial acumen.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Evesham North University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Teaching & Administration
Coventry North School 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Corporate Lawyer resume
Corporate Lawyer resume
Legal CV template samples
Paralegal resume sample
Paralegal CV sample
Legal secretary cover letter
Legal secretary cover letter
Barrister CV template
Trainee solicitor CV
Trainee solicitor CV sample
Police officer CV
Police officer CV template
Legal Assistant CV
Legal assistant CV sample
Copyright information – Please read
© This lawyer CV template is the copyright of Dayjob Ltd 2010. Job seekers may download and use this resume for their own personal use to help them create their own CV. You are most welcome to link to this page or any other page on our website. However this curriculum vitae sample must not be distributed or made available on other websites without our prior permission. For any questions relating to the use of these teacher CV templates please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.