The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An articulate, confident and professional Marketing Manager who is able to put together comprehensive marketing strategies that will drive a company’s profits, build its image and strength its position within the marketplace. Maxine has a track record of developing marketing plans which have led to real growth in profit and sales. As someone who naturally strives to find resolutions to problems, she is a structured thinker who can analyse complex issues and present effective solutions. Possessing a real appetite for taking on an exciting and new challenges means she works hard to understand a target audience and find new ways of engaging with them. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that wants to attract and retain top quality personnel.
MARKETING MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing plans and market-growth strategies.
- Creating highly engaging marketing campaigns across digital, print and PR channels.
- Setting goals using quality planning, analysis and decision making.
- Working with others and building consensus based decisions.
- Negotiating marketing spend with clients.
- Writing up sales support materials like brochures, videos and literature.
- Executing marketing strategies and plans.
- Targeting appropriate messages to different audiences.
- Researching new business prospects.
- Implementing channel development strategies.
- Aligning global marketing campaigns with local sales goals.
- Delivering digital and social media programmes.
- Managing multiple product launches.
- Monitoring and evaluating competitor activity.
TRAINEE MARKETING MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of mobile marketing and the display advertising industry.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy.
- Developing innovative marketing programs.
- Creating brand business plans.
- Flair for closing deals.
- Ability to work within tight budgets and deadlines.
- Client marketing campaigns.
- Excellent time management, planning and diary management skills.
- Ability to prioritize projects against limited time and financial resources.
- Having leadership and vision in determining and driving strategy decisions.
- Experience of complex segmentation and campaign analysis.
- Able to successfully function during times of uncertainty and changing priorities.
- Aptitude for decision influencing and making.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Sales support material
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Related cover letter links:
Related CV links:
Digital Project Manager resume example
Digital Project Manager resume
Online Marketing degree