On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Marketing Manager resume template:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Marketing Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An established campaign manager who has experience of working across multiple channels to deliver compelling campaigns that meet business objectives and marketing strategies. Maxine has a successful track record of proactively looking for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers. She has an inclusive, hands-on approach and is also someone who is not only open to new ideas but can also understand a company’s long term vision. Her strongest points are firstly her ability to manage social media across multiple channels, and secondly ability to source sponsorship opportunities. Right now she would like to work for a company that has a high-energy environment in which everyone is encouraged to stretch to their limits.
MARKETING MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the company’s marketing and communication activities.
- Support the marketing team by improving processes, measuring effectiveness and ensuring that important points are learnt from every campaign.
- Building workflows to support marketing campaigns.
- Identifying marketing opportunities.
- Providing general administrative support across the marketing team.
- Managing website content.
- Identifying potential new affiliate partners.
- Providing accurate and timely marketing information to senior managers.
- Developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Attending industry events and networking engagements.
- Ensuring that all campaigns are delivered to brand guidelines.
- Measuring the success of marketing campaigns.
- Making valuable suggestions for continuous improvement and realisation of targets.
TRAINEE MARKETING MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to make decisions with imperfect information.
- Turning data into meaningful and actionable insights.
- Producing innovative strategic ideas with clear objectives in mind.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners.
- Able to work independently as well as on cross-functional teams.
- B2B marketing.
- Acting as a mentor to junior marketing staff.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages,
- Ability to build a compelling argument.
- Ability to work in a socially diverse work environment.
- High level of literacy, including grammar and spelling.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and influential communication skills.
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Related cover letter links:
Related CV links:
Digital Project Manager resume example
Digital Project Manager resume
Online Marketing degree