On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Marketing Manager resume template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Marketing Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An established campaign manager who has experience of working across multiple channels to deliver compelling campaigns that meet business objectives and marketing strategies. Maxine has a successful track record of proactively looking for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers. She has an inclusive, hands-on approach and is also someone who is not only open to new ideas but can also understand a company’s long term vision. Her strongest points are firstly her ability to manage social media across multiple channels, and secondly ability to source sponsorship opportunities. Right now she would like to work for a company that has a high-energy environment in which everyone is encouraged to stretch to their limits.
MARKETING MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the company’s marketing and communication activities.
- Support the marketing team by improving processes, measuring effectiveness and ensuring that important points are learnt from every campaign.
- Building workflows to support marketing campaigns.
- Identifying marketing opportunities.
- Providing general administrative support across the marketing team.
- Managing website content.
- Identifying potential new affiliate partners.
- Providing accurate and timely marketing information to senior managers.
- Developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Attending industry events and networking engagements.
- Ensuring that all campaigns are delivered to brand guidelines.
- Measuring the success of marketing campaigns.
- Making valuable suggestions for continuous improvement and realisation of targets.
TRAINEE MARKETING MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to make decisions with imperfect information.
- Turning data into meaningful and actionable insights.
- Producing innovative strategic ideas with clear objectives in mind.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners.
- Able to work independently as well as on cross-functional teams.
- B2B marketing.
- Acting as a mentor to junior marketing staff.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages,
- Ability to build a compelling argument.
- Ability to work in a socially diverse work environment.
- High level of literacy, including grammar and spelling.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and influential communication skills.
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.