On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Medical Office Manager resume template:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Medical Office Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A creative, articulate and professional Medical Office Manager who has experience of smoothly running administrative processes and supporting senior level executives. Karen has a strong character, possesses a keen interest in medical matters, and comes to you with a proven track record and a desire to progress her career. She is proactive, able to make sound judgements and is confident in dealing with medical paperwork and documentation. In the past she has worked closely with patients, GPs and other healthcare staff in diverse locations such as; academic medical research environments, Doctors surgeries, and hospitals. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a reputable employer who is looking to recruit talented and capable individuals.
MEDICAL OFFICE MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for the running of all aspects of the office and for providing efficient administrative support across the organisation. Also in charge of the quality of work that junior staff produce and for making sure that the office runs smoothly.
- Managing the day to day running of the medical office.
- Providing administrative support to medical staff
- Typing out medical or clinical correspondence.
- Being the fire warden and first aider for the office.
- Processing medical letters and reports.
- Managing diaries, sending out agendas for meetings and taking minutes.
- Point of contact for all other office related issues.
- Making sure that test results are filed with the right patient notes.
- Organising the catering and refreshments for office meetings.
- Operating and maintaining filing systems.
- Handling incoming calls & enquiries.
- Managing the office budget.
- Handling enquiries from patients.
- Ensuring medical samples are properly labelled.
- Managing staff holiday rotas.
- Opening and then closing the office at the start and finish of the working day.
- Updating patient records.
- Making appointments for patients.
ASSISTANT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to prioritise workloads between important and routine work.
- Ability to manage a number of tasks concurrently.
- High level of discretion when handling sensitive data.
- Negotiating with suppliers.
- Fluent in a range of office management software tools including Excel, Open Office, Google Docs and Google calendaring systems.
- Using tact to reassure anxious, upset or angry patients in person or over the phone.
- Filing in complex medical forms.
- Being discreet with confidential information.
- Committed to continuous professional development.
- Can develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels.
- Having a professional approach to work.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online business administration courses
Business Administration courses