Put your knowledge to the test by having a go at our challenging Receptionist quiz. Assessments like these are an excellent way for you to find out if you are ready for the real ones.
GET A RECEPTIONIST CERTIFICATE – FREE
Certificate of Achievement
GET THIS RECEPTIONIST CERTIFICATE FOR FREE
All you need to do is register (quick and free) and answer 20 related questions.
To begin click below;
Start Your Quiz
Upon passing the quiz you will be able to immediately download your personalized certificate.
Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
Free Medical Receptionist CV templates
Click image to download
Free Medical Receptionist CV 1
Free Medical Receptionist CV 2
Free Medical Receptionist CV 3
Free Medical Receptionist CV 4
Free Medical Receptionist CV 5
Free Medical Receptionist CV 6
Free Medical Receptionist CV 7
Free Medical Receptionist CV 8
Medical Receptionist CV example
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
A highly resourceful, energetic and competent medical secretary with over three years experience of providing the highest standard of patient-centred administrative support. Possessing a proven ability to deal with all aspects of front office duties and able to handle competing demands professionally and efficiently. Fully up to date with the rules and regulations, including only using patient-identifiable information unless it is absolutely necessary.
Currently looking for a suitable medical receptionist position with a reputable and exciting surgery that acknowledges hard work and ability.
Doctors Surgery and Medical Centre
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST – May 2008 – Present
Responsible for maintaining the smooth running and operation of all front desk activities in a busy medical practise. Helping the doctors and medical staff by managing their administrative and secretarial duties.
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with face to face enquiries.
- Politely greeting patients and visitors to the centre.
- Explaining the practice procedures to new patients.
- Dealing with all requests in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Opening post and forwarding it onto the relevant parties.
- In charge of the doctors diary.
- Writing letters and correspondence on behalf of the surgery and medical staff.
- Scheduling appointments for patients.
- Updating the surgeries computer system with appointments and personal details.
- Maintaining a clean reception area to show a professional image.
- Arranging for clinical nurses to check a patients blood pressure, height and weight.
- Making sure that the appointments system runs smoothly.
- Receiving urine and blood samples and sending them off to hospital laboratories.
- Screening enquiries for the doctors and medical staff.
- Registering new patients at the surgery.
- Checking patients in and out.
- Accurately collecting information and personal details about patients.
- Arranging any necessary follow up appointments for patients with hospitals or with other healthcare professionals.
- Ensuring that all medical samples are correctly labelled.
- Filing away the results of tests.
- Liaising with couriers and delivery companies.
- Arranging prescriptions for patients.
- Making sure that the medical consulting rooms and surgery is fully stocked with essential supplies.
- Organising meeting between the practise staff and senior managers.
- Ability to prioritise and organise a heavy workload.
- General knowledge of office procedures and policies.
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to quickly file alphabetically and numerically.
- Can use Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel confidently.
- Possessing both Fire Safety & First Aid certification.
- Fully aware of infection control policies.
- Ability to use spreadsheet and email applications.
- Aware of the rules and regulations relating to medical documentation.
- Having a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Good team player.
- Having a flexible approach to work.
- Remaining calm under pressure.
- Non judgmental.
- Able to remain confidential at all times.
- Excellent concentration skills.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Evesham North University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Business Administration
Coventry North College 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Corporate Receptionist CVs
Corporate Receptionist CV template 1
Corporate Receptionist CV template 2
Corporate Receptionist CV template 3
Corporate Receptionist cover letters
Corporate Receptionist cover letter example
Corporate Receptionist cover letter example 1
Corporate Receptionist cover letter example 2
Corporate Receptionist cover letter example 3
Corporate Receptionist resume
Corporate Receptionist resume
Hotel receptionist CV sample
Hotel receptionist cover letter
Receptionist resume 1
Receptionist resume 2
Receptionist resume 3
Receptionist cover letters
Receptionist cover letter
Receptionist cover letter 1
Receptionist cover letter 2
Receptionist cover letter 3
Receptionist CV and resume
Receptionist resume template
Receptionist CV sample
Student entry level Receptionist resume template
Links to more medical related resources:
Medical CV template
Medical secretary CV sample
Medical sales CV sample
Free downloadable administrative related CV templates:
Administrative assistant CV template
Clerical Officer CV template
Company secretary CV template
Data entry CV template
Document controller CV template
Housing officer CV template
HR advisor CV template
Human resources officer CV template
Legal assistant CV template
Legal secretary CV template
Library assistant CV template
Medical secretary CV template
Office junior CV template
Office manager CV template
Paralegal CV template
Payroll CV template
Personal assistant CV template
Survey coordinator CV template
More CV template examples
Cover letter examples