Access ALL the CV templates below and 1000’s more
Get the 1 + 2 page versions and matching cover letter
(Click images to view full sets)
Free Office Administrator CV templates
Click image to download
Free Office Administrator CV 1
Free Office Administrator CV 2
Free Office Administrator CV 3
Free Office Administrator CV 4
Free Office Administrator CV 5
Free Office Administrator CV 6
Free Office Administrator CV 7
Free Office Administrator CV 8
On this page you will find a bank of professionally designed Office Administrator resume templates which can be of great assistance to anyone who wants to write a CV for this role. Apart from these examples you’ll also find below expert advice on what to put in your resume and which areas to focus it on.
The key responsibility of an Office Administrator is to oversee the daily administrative operations of an office. This can include general secretarial duties such as; filing, dictating, records maintenance, typing, word processing, faxing and mail distribution. It also involves developing procedures and policies for office activities, as well as supervising office activities to achieve maximum expense control and productivity.
Remember that Office Administrators can be found in many different fields, so try to ensure that the resume you write covers duties specific to the job you are applying for.
In your resume show that you are;
- Able to do repetitive and mundane administrative tasks.
- Proactive and accurate in everything that you do.
- Highly efficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
Show that you can:
- Handle large amounts of paperwork and data.
- Work within a busy office environment, and support office teams in order to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day activities.
- Communicate clearly with work colleagues using emails etc.
- Handle petty cash, floats and expenses.
- Continually meet and exceed the operational and administrative expectations of employers.
- Provide accurate administration of all paperwork generated at Office level.
- Quickly learn about new in house database systems.
- Find and obtain information and documents quickly.
Show you have:
- A methodical approach.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Good typing and note taking skills i.e. a minimum of 30 words per minute.
- Knowledge of any relevant Payroll, HR and staffing issues.
Database Administrator training