On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Office Coordinator resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Office Coordinator resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen is an outstanding Office Coordinator who is ready to take on the exciting and vitally important role that you are advertising. She has considerable experience of providing effective administrative support to various departments including HR, Business Development, Billing and Accounting. With her present employer she is responsible for all the typing, data entry, forms creation, filing, copying, diary management and general administration. As a highly organised person who has superb attention to detail and articulate communication skills, she will always make sure that your office runs smoothly. She has a can-do attitude and is comfortable juggling tasks to best manage her time and meet deadlines. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that has an existing talented and progressive administrative team.
OFFIC COORDINATOR – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for supporting other clerical staff and maintaining a well organised office that operates efficiently.
- Ensuring that all administration procedures are followed to Company standards and audit requirements.
- Acting as business interface so as to filter general information, requests and queries.
- Greeting all incoming visitors to the office in a friendly, professional, hospitable manner.
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Processing payroll and personnel documents.
- Buying office stationary.Sending out memos and reminders to the administrative team.
- Updating employee administrative records.
- Making sure that the office is complying with relevant Health & Safety legislation.
- Issuing badges to visitors.
- Operating the switchboard.
- Receiving deliveries.
- Helping the company to maintain relations with partners and suppliers.
- Answering e-mail, phone, fax and postal queries.
- Coordinating business events, and travel requirements for senior managers.
- Managing the office float.Reconciling monthly bills.
OFFICE ASSISTANT – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to shift direction in response to changing work situations.
- Can handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Can create effective administrative systems from scratch.
- Maintaining accurate administrative records.Reacting to problems quickly.
- Keen to help out where assistance is required.Able to work to tight deadlines.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Office Manager cover letters
Online Business Administration courses
More Coordinator related examples
Events Coordinator CV sample
Project Coordinator CV sample
Research Coordinator CV sample
Survey coordinator CV template
Marketing Coordinator resume
Sales Coordinator resume
Training Coordinator CV example
Training Coordinator Cover Letter example