On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Operations Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Operations Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A versatile, focused, and motivated individual who’s vision of success is to rise above the competition in every way. Karen has a long track record of ensuring that the day-to-day operations of a business run smoothly. She is comfortable with working through others to achieve results, and is someone who will bring fresh ideas and a great deal of talent to your company. Her greatest strengths are her ability to direct others, make timely decision and ensure that processes run at maximum efficiency. All of these are traits that will ensure that she plays a key role in your future success. Right now she is looking to work for a company that has an environment which encourages team work, energy and creativity.
OPERATIONS MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for leading, directing and managing all site operations to ensure consistently high levels of service, profitability and compliance.
- Managing all aspects of business operations.
- Participating in the recruitment and staff selection process.
- Planning and coordinating project work.
- Handling the logistics of the organisation.
- Preparing budgets and inventories.
- Overseeing the supervision of employees.
- Ensuring that staff are smart and professional in their appearance at all times.
- Making sure that all fleet vehicles are operating and maintained in a safe condition and cost effective manner.
- Ensuring that each department operates in compliance with all legal requirements.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technology changes and innovations.
- Conducting annual performance reviews of all staff.
- Maintaining a clean, professional and safe working environment.
- Keeping an eye on the operational budget.
ASSISTANT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities.
- Ability to manage operations within budgetary constraints.
- Knowledge of budgeting processes and an awareness of profit and loss concepts.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Superb organizational and administrative skills.
- Can work within an ambiguous and fast-moving environment.
- Producing Operations manuals which define how the business is to be run.
- Implementing quality management and regulatory compliance strategies.
- Clearly communicating instructions and information to staff.
- Encouraging, identifying and developing best practice strategy.
- Excellent listening and empathy skills.
- Willing to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.