On this page you will find links to professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Procurement Manager resume template:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
Another Procurement Manager CV template;
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: number here
A results driven, hardworking and capable procurement manager with a track record of significantly reducing costs and also improving a companies processes and corporate purchasing programs. Having a proven ability to ensure that a company enjoys a competitive edge when compared to their competitors by securing the best quality, price and terms from suppliers. Always delivering results against strategic objectives, whilst working within the organisations core values and beliefs. Now looking for a new and challenging managerial position, one that will make best use of existing abilities and knowledge and also further my career and professional development.
PROCUREMENT MANAGER – May 2008 – Present
Responsible for working closely with the selected supplier and managing the companies procurement activities. Also providing leadership for the purchasing department and motivating staff to achieve maximum performance and efficiency. Making sure that the purchasing department works within all of the companies Operational Procedures.
- Managing a team of 10 professional buyers.
- Responsible for Order Placement Timing, Supply / Demand Alignment, Material Replenishment and Supplier Performance.
- Continuously monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance.
- Sourcing the most affordable materials for the companies manufacturing process.
- Projecting stock levels.
- Reviewing tenders and bids.
- Controlling the purchasing budget.
- Monitoring delivery times to ensure they are on time.
- Ensuring the adequate supply of all required materials, components and equipment.
- Delivering cost savings for the company.
- Managing the procurement supplier relationships for the company.
- Helping to source alternative items for buyers and customers.
- Developing sourcing strategies.
- Managing commodity cost initiatives.
- Preparing high quality tender documentation.
- Regularly contacting suppliers to renegotiate prices.
- Resolving disputes and claims with vendors and suppliers.
- Keeping all supplier programs current and accurate.
- Delegating projects and tasks to junior staff.
- Promoting best practise across the company.
- Involved in writing up contracts and the terms of sales.
- Developing relationships with distributors.
- Working to create and promote a safe working environment.
- Involved in selling off excess, damaged and inventory and stock.
- Overseeing staff training.
- Establishing effective operating policies, lean initiatives and processes.
- Comprehensive understanding & experience of purchasing strategies and also inventory management.
- Regularly achieving cost saving targets.
- Resourceful and well organized.
- Extensive knowledge of purchase order systems and related software.
- Deep understanding of the principles of vendor management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and strategic skills.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Results orientated.
- Leadership and influencing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Handling critical issues.
- Capable of making important and strategic decisions.
- Problem solving.
- Communication and interpersonal relations.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Supply chain management
Strong negotiating skills
Evesham North University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Supply Chain Management
CPIM & CPM certification
Coventry North College 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Related resumes and CVs
Graduate CV links:
Graduate buyer CV sample
Management CV template examples:
Account manager CV template
Account manager CV template example 2
Area manager CV template
Art director CV template
Bar manager CV template
Bank Manager CV template
Branch manager CV template
Brand manager CV template
Business consultant CV template
Business development manager CV template
Business manager CV template
Care manager CV template
Catering manager CV template
CEO CV template
Change manager CV template
Chief executive CV template
Consultant CV template
Construction manager CV template
Contract manager CV template
Editor CV template
Events manager CV template
Facilities manager CV template
Finance director CV template
General manager CV template
Graduate Manager CV template
Graduate Management consultant CV template
Head teacher CV template
Hotel manager CV template
IT manager CV template
IT Project Manager CV template
Management accountant CV template
Managing director CV template
Marketing manager CV template
Office manager CV template
Operations manager CV template
Product manager CV template
Restaurant manager CV template
Retail operations manager CV template
Sales Manager CV template
Service manager CV template
Site manager CV template
Supervisor CV template
Supply chain manager CV template
Team leader CV template
Warehouse manager CV template