On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Production Supervisor resume:
Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
Another Production Supervisor resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A highly experienced Production Supervisor, who enjoys working on mechanical things, solving production problems, and leading people. Maxine has over three years experience of supervising staff in a manufacturing and assembly plant. She has all the skills that you are looking for in an applicant, namely; extensive knowledge of plant equipment, a strong mechanical aptitude and being able to ensure that all equipment is maintained and running properly. As a true all-rounder, she can direct work activities, schedule employees and write up all necessary documentation. She possesses the required level of enthusiasm and energy to recommend improvements to those production methods which can positively impact upon every area of a business. At this precise moment in time she would very much like to join a company that has a diverse and supportive environment which encourages staff to learn from other talented professionals.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for leading subordinates in a production facility and for ensuring that all material produced meets customer requirements.
- Managing and improving production processes to enhance product quality and maximize efficiency.
- Identifying problems or bottlenecks in the production processes.
- Directly supervising hourly production.
- Tracking staff absenteeism and time-keeping.
- Ensuring the safest working environment possible for staff.
- Planning, assigning, and directing production work.
- Appraising staff performance.
- Rewarding or disciplining employees.
- Periodically carrying out office work.
- Addressing employee complaints and resolving any problems.
- Actively working to eliminate hazards that may cause injury.
- Organizing and prioritizing production needs.
- Carrying out accident investigations.
- Making sure that products are to the highest grade and production standards.
- Creating an environment that is conducive to teamwork.
- Making sure that paperwork is in place for audits.
TRAINEE SUPERVISOR – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Improving Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledge of factory safety requirements.
- People management and development.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and compose complex instructions, polices, procedures and correspondence.
- Providing leadership to plant staff.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Willing to take responsibility.
- Treating junior and senior members of staff with respect.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Inventory management practices
Central Birmingham University – Business Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Supervisor CV and resume examples
Call center Supervisor resume
Customer service Supervisor resume
Electrical Supervisor resume
Housekeeping Supervisor resume
Retail Supervisor CV
Sales Supervisor resume
Security Supervisor resume
Supervisor CV sample
Supervisor resume template