On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Sales Professional resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Sales Professional resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A proven Sales Professional who has the drive to not only do well for herself, but also for others. Maxine loves beating the competition, can make customers enthusiastic about a product and has the desire and determination to be successful in any field. With her present employer she has been instrumental in helping them to achieve their sales results and is responsible for maximising their profitability. She has extensive experience of working in a customer-facing role and would be comfortable in any highly visible position that requires an entrepreneurial individual. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that offers its staff unlimited earning potential and an innovative, team-oriented environment.
SALES PROFESSIONAL – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for driving aggressive growth within a specific territory and for providing clients with a world-class customer experience.
- Being the first point of contact with customers.
- Making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings.
- Handling all the administrative aspects of a sale.
- Planning future follow-up conversations with customers.
- Evaluating the needs of customers.
- Selling products to new and existing customers.
- Writing up customer contracts and warranties.
- Provide timely and relevant follow-up to customers.
- Accepting customer payments.
- Carrying out periodic customer service surveys.
- Coordinating the use of marketing tools and resources.
- Maintaining the professional appearance and cleanliness of a showroom.
- Explaining pricing plans, promotions and special offers to customers.
- Filing in completed order forms.
- Generating new business through leads & referrals.
- Conducting policy reviews and coming up with conclusions.
- Utilizing proven sales techniques to gain new customers.
- Scheduling fact-finding appointments with customers.
TRAINEE SALES ASSISTANT – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Remaining customer-centric at all times.
- Solid understanding of local market conditions.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Establish trusting relationships with customers.
- Cold calling prospective clients to arrange an initial first meeting.
- Strong competitive spirit.
- Ability to make a connection with a diverse array of customers.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills.
- Having a tenacious drive for results.
- Effectively managing a sales territory.
- Able to pass any pre-employment physical, drug screening and background checks.
- Committed to continuous learning and self-development.
- Superior oral, written and general communication skills.
- Available to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings and weekends.
- Adhering to standard working hours.
- Ability to “self-start” and work independently.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
New business development
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Sales related resume templates
Auto sales resume
Car sales resume
Door to door sales resume
Inside sales resume
Insurance sales resume
Medical device sales resume
Pharmaceutical sales resume
Sales associate resume
Sales clerk resume
Sales coordinator resume
Sales engineer resume
Sales executive resume
Sales Management resume templates
Catering sales manager resume
Director of sales resume
Hotel sales manager resume
Regional sales manager resume
Retail Sales Manager resume
Sales executive resume
Sales manager resume
Sales rep resume
Sales representative resume
Sales supervisor resume
Entry level sales templates
Graduate Sales Executive CV
Trainee Sales Negotiator CV
Student entry level Media sales resume
Student entry level Medical sales resume
Student entry level sales Representative resume
Student entry level sales Assistant resume
Student entry level Telesales resume
Resume template examples