On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Sap Fico Consultant resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Sap Fico Consultant resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A very capable SAP professional who thrives on finding solutions to complex business problems. Maxine has extensive hands-on configuration experience in the SAP FICO area and is someone who is willing to challenge norms and break through paradigms to maximize customer value. She is an expert at building relationships that extend beyond the project’s lifecycle, and has a track record of working closely with business decision makers and end users. With her present employer she is mainly in charge of correctly diagnosing and fixing complex SAP problems and also providing leadership to junior staff. Possessing a strong desire to excel at all levels means that she is dedicated to her own personal development. Right now she has a desire to be part of a winning team and is looking to work for a company that has a dynamic work environment where showing initiative and creativity is strongly encouraged.
SAP FICO CONSULTANT – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for integrating SAP technology into a client’s business environment so as to achieve set business goals.
- Working directly with various clients at all different levels to guide complex projects.
- Driving business process discussions during team meetings.
- Involved in giving Pre-Sales Solution Support to clients.
- Designing, developing, and testing SAP functions.
- Analysing a client’s business processes and procedures.
- Developing technical specifications for SAP custom modules and interface programs.
- Analysing user requirements.
- Writing detailed functional specifications.
- Preparing test scenarios
- Writing test scripts.
- Performing end-to-end testing.
- Design, configure and test core FI/CO modules.
- Configuring SAP FICO systems so that they meet a client business requirements.
- Developing process flows.
- Creating solutions in SAP FI and CO modules.
- Delivering basic SAP training to client end-users.
TRAINEE – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of SAP best practices.
- Willingness to learn about new emerging technologies.
- Extensive SAP implementation experience.
- Understanding of FI/MM integration in the area of inventory management.
- Experience with full lifecycle SAP FI/CO implementations in a manufacturing industry.
- Strong analytical, testing and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Excellent consulting skills and extensive business knowledge.
- Having an appropriate business style.
- An innovator and outside the box thinker.
- Committed to delivering real-world value to clients.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Training end users
Central Birmingham University – Computer Science Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Resume template examples