134 Anywhere Road Coventry B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026 M: number here E: email@example.com
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of user documentation, training documents & user acceptance plans.
- Knowledge of functional, reliability and performance testing.
- Experience of working in pressured environment to strict deadlines.
- Able to test multiple projects at the same time.
- Extensive knowledge of Open GI applications & MS Office Suite.
- Commercial experience at a Tester within a Agile Development environment.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- A thorough understanding of the software development process.
- Comprehensive understanding of computer programming languages: C++ Java.
- Extensive knowledge of the full software testing life-cycle.
BSc (Hons) Software Engineering
Nuneaton University 2005 – 2008
A levels: Maths (A) English (B) Technology (B) Science (C)
Coventry Central College 2003 – 2005
Available on request.
Computer Science degree online
Copyright information – Please read
© This software tester CV template is the copyright of Dayjob Ltd August 2010. Job seekers may use this CV example for their own personal use to help them create their own CVs. You are most welcome to link to this page or any other page on our site. However these CVs must not be distributed or made available on other websites without our prior permission. For any questions relating to the use of this CV template please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.