On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Advertising Account Executive resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
(+ ALSO get access to 1000 other templates)
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will receive the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid you will be able to login and immediately download the templates.
Another Advertising Account Executive resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A highly motivated sales professional who is an expert at identifying the marketing and advertising needs of her clients, and then making effective recommendations. Maxine has a long track record of achieving monthly goals, driving revenue and providing excellent customer service. She possesses a solid understanding of sales best practices, is proficient at selling to all levels of buyers, and is good at coming up with advertising solutions. Her key skills lie in her ability to hunt out new leads, create customized proposals and generate enthusiasm about a product or service. As a committed team player she can easily connect with people and use her extensive connections to expand a company’s sales footprint.
ADVERTISING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for increasing print and media sales through direct marketing efforts to existing, inactive and new clients.
- Developing accounts to their maximum potential.
- Selling print and online advertising schedules based on an individual advertisers marketing needs.
- Prospecting for new business in assigned territories.
- Providing clients with easy access to the things that matter most to them.
- Writing up sales activity reports.
- Making sales presentations to key decision makers.
- Cultivating direct relationships with customers.
- Maintaining close confidentiality of customer information.
- Identifying the business needs of clients.
- Making appointments with customers.
- Conducting needs assessment interviews with clients.
- Growing the advertiser base.
- Using market intelligence effectively to identify customers.
- Managing existing accounts.
- Responding to client enquiries in a quick and efficient manner.
- Chasing up warm leads.
- Negotiating terms and conditions with customers.
- Completing all necessary paperwork.
TRAINEE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Understanding of both print and digital advertising platforms.
- Solution based selling.
- Business to business sales.
- In-depth understanding of new media.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way.
- Superb public speaking skills.
- Assertive approach to reaching advertising sales goals.
- Energetic self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Professional appearance and outgoing personality.
- Positive attitude and eager to win.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Social Network Marketing
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Resume template examples