On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Art Teacher resume template:
Get this resume AND over 1000 + Premium CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Another Art Teacher resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A highly qualified, inspirational and hard-working Art’s Teacher, who has a strong classroom presence along with the ability to make a real difference to the lives of her pupils. Allison is not only energetic, committed and flexible, she can also be an excellent role model to help students meet their own aspirations. She enjoys working with young people, has a positive attitude to the use of authority and possesses excellent subject knowledge of Art and Design and its application outside of the classroom. One of her greatest strengths is the knack of never missing an opportunity to raise the aspirations, confidence and self-esteem of her pupils.
Right now she is looking to join an ambitious school that not only boasts state of the art facilities, but also provides excellent opportunities for the right candidate.
ART TEACHER – January 2010 – present
Governors School – Coventry
Responsible for ensuring that children regardless of gender, ethnicity and religion achieve to the best of their ability. In charge of delivering pre-written and planned sessions within Art subjects and developing every pupils knowledge and desire to learn.
- Planning and delivering a variety of entertaining and engaging art, music and play classes.
- Leading a team of teaching support staff.
- Building relationships with pupils from a wide range of social backgrounds.
- Promoting equal opportunities in the classroom.
- Ensuring that pupils are taught in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
- Attending parent evenings and giving guardians feedback on a pupil’s progress.
- Implementing all of the policies and procedures of the school.
- Teaching according to a pupil’s educational needs and ability.
- Providing students with guidance on educational and social matters relating to their studies and future careers.
- Writing up a detailed typed report on each student at the end of every term.
- Keep all teaching materials up-to-date.
TRAINEE ART TEACHER – May 2008 – January 2010
Secondary School – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Children’s School – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to raise attainment through motivating and inspiring students.
- Can deliver creative and innovative lessons to students who are reluctant and disengaged from education
- Excellent subject knowledge.
- Always teaching to a consistently good and outstanding level.
- Having strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Experience of teaching in inner city schools.
- Maintaining good order and discipline with students both inside and outside the classroom.
- A good understanding of painting and drawing techniques.
- Possessing an outgoing, cheery and warm disposition.
- Committed team player.
- Excellent communication skills, a good singing voice and a really positive attitude.
- Proven organisational skills.
- A flexible approach to teaching and a willingness to learn.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Teacher CV examples
Teaching CV template
Related teacher resume examples
Computer Teacher resume
Dance Teacher resume
English Teacher resume
First year Teacher resume
High School Teacher resume
Kindergarten Teacher resume
Preschool Teacher resume
Science Teacher resume
Special Education Teacher resume
Substitute Teacher resume
Online Teaching degree