The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine can ensure that a company’s brand remains recognisable, up to date and exciting to its customers. She is an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated marketer who can be an integral part of any marketing team as a Brand Manager. With her ability to research consumer markets, monitor market trends and identify potential areas in which the brand can be promoted, she can be an asset to any team. You can rely on her to make your brand the best in its class and create a positive lasting impression amongst its consumers. Aside from her managerial competencies, she is a respectful leader who always listens to the views of others. Right now, she is looking for a suitable position with an reputable company where she will be the envy of all her friends.
BRAND MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for identifying target audiences and then devising effective campaigns that will not only appeal to them but attract them.
- Generating awareness about the brand by using marketing strategies to create a unique and lasting image in the marketplace.
- Determining the brand’s target audience.
- Thinking up ways to make the brand stand out and be different from competitors.
- Increasing market share, revenue and brand equity for your product lines.
- Changing the public perception of a brand.
- Analysing the effects of any marketing campaigns.
- Liaising with legal and compliance staff to ensure everything is above board.
- Manage a team of marketing people who have diverse specialities.
- Giving senior managers feedback and analysis on key branding activity.
- Producing engaging content for website, social media and other communication avenues.
- Thinking up ideas for upcoming product launches.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Have experience in product development and marketing.
- Deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Can engage, educate and motivate a customer base about the benefits of a particular brand.
- Exceptional attention to detail and copywriting skills.
- Have the ability to influence senior people internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently and to deadlines.
- A good listener who is able to understand the point of view of other people.
- Determined and not easily put off by set backs or lost sales etc.
- Helpful to friends and willing to go the extra mile to help them in anyway.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Brand Manager cover letters
Brand Manager cover letter
Brand Manager cover letter example 1
Brand Manager cover letter example 2
Brand Manager cover letter example 3
Brand Manager cover letter example 4
Brand Manager cover letter example 5
Brand Manager cover letter example 6